About damn time!

Busa_m

Registered
Hey all,

I figured it was about time for me to formerly introduce myself. I have been visiting the boards for over a month now, started right as I decided it was time for me to get a busa. So about a month and a half ago I got a 2004 Silver/Blue. Ever since then I have been on the boards almost everyday, basically figuring out what and what not to do as a new busa owner. Been riding for years, but recently my wife decided she was interested in riding with me so it was time to give up my 2000 Yamaha R1 for a more "comfortable" sport cruiser.....or so that's the line I used on her to get it. =)

Anyways, I posted some pics, because I know if I tried to post without them I would be publicly ridiculed.

This pic is dedicated to all those on the boards that are ashamed to admit they love the stock reflectors.....this should burn out some retinas.....

This is a pic today, after I did a quick clean up job on her. I got caught in the rain and had road grit all over the place. I am taking it down to CSC to get chrome rims installed (Thanks Nandro).

I live in Oviedo Florida which is right outside of Orlando. I have noticed there are alot of members in the Orlando/Tampa area, so hopefully I can hook up with you guys next time you head out for a ride.

Thanks for all the helpful information I have found on this site and I look forward to contributing and hanging out in the future.

Take it easy all, and ride safe!

Marc

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome and thanks for the pics Marc. Congrats on your new toy. Nice pair of scoots you've got there! I especially like your last pic ... hmmm I wonder why ... maybe 'cause those reflectors are blinding me
smile.gif
.... ha ha ha ha. Have fun and be safe out there. She's gonna' look even better with those chrome rims.

Welcome man, I notice something not quite right in the last pic... I mean the reflectors are gone, but whats up with the shadows??? Did you Photochop it or is the lighting just freakin bizarre?

Interesting pic man... Just wierd though...

Welcome and thanks for the pics... You do what you gotta do for a new bike... I understand...
wink.gif

Welcome man, I notice something not quite right in the last pic...  I mean the reflectors are gone, but whats up with the shadows???  Did you Photochop it or is the lighting just freakin bizarre?

Interesting pic man...  Just wierd though...  

Welcome and thanks for the pics...  You do what you gotta do for a new bike...  I understand...
wink.gif
I think that's water in the driveway.

Gotta be the clouds and a Fill flash messing with my eyes.... Again Welcome to the Obsession...

Yeah but see the ghosted outline just off the nose?  A slight bit of movement...  I dunno... Just weird lighting...

Interesting... Bullet should see this...

Anyhoo... Welcome man...

Welcome. That 3rd photo has SOMETHING goiong on with it. It looks like a weathercaster witha green screen behind him/her.

Marc, welcome to the information super highway portal to the virtual world wide BUSALAND
beerchug.gif

Thanks for the pics and I'm glad you have chosen "the fastest color" busa, guess I'm a little partial.
thumbs-up.gif

cheers

Martin

Welcome aboard bro!

Next to the black SE, that's my favorite color scheme. You've got a really nice set of bikes there bro....I take it she's letting you keep both... or are you under orders to sell one.

Anyway thanks for the pics, it's nice to have you.

Dan
egitarre77.gif

Yeah but see the ghosted outline just off the nose?  A slight bit of movement...  I dunno...  Just weird lighting...

Interesting...  Bullet should see this...

Anyhoo...  Welcome man...
Rev,

You know looking at the picture....I think your absolutely right...it looks weird. Sad thing is, is that I took the pic. I just got done washing the bike, so the pavement in my driveway was still wet in spots. The only thing I can think of about the ghosting is I not only resized the original, but compressed it from 1.5mb to about 50k using jpeg compression.

I am going to be installing quite a few mods over the next few weeks in time (hopefully) for Biketoberfest. They are:

Chrome Rims
Zero Gravity Double Bubble Windscreen
New Undertail
Fairing screens
Second Skin tank bra
Frame sliders
And if I have enough cash left over, I will be giving Tobin a call because I have been drooling over those seats you guys have since I started coming to the boards.

So.........next pics will be super high quality pics without the Local Channel 5 weathercast super imposing look.
cool.gif

Busa_m

henryace, I assume after that photo was taken the cat is no longer with us?
tounge.gif

Welcome aboard Busa_m and good job covering the photo thing right off.
smile.gif

Congratulations and welcome to the 'Busa obsession. The pics are great and can't wait to see the mods take shape.

Back