Damn Gen2!

I like the way you think; I put the servo for my cruise control in the rear storage area too! Yours is the fully electronic one; correct?

Yes it is. I really tried to put it anywhere else but I could not find another place it would fit. Did not want to lose the storage.

20150512_154329.jpg

Absolutely... I had heard both positive and negative about that Carpenter package on the Gen II. Those are the first real numbers I have seen on them. Is that the second package on their site?
5-angle CNC Head Porting
Custom valve springs
A set of spicy 400+ lift camshafts
Adjustable cam sprockets

Don I have a Gen1 1441, it was the 1397 Carpenter full package 425/425 cams Port and cp pistons , I just had it stroked, Gen2 Crank Ballanced and polished ,Ballancer removed Carrillo rods HD output shaft APE manual cam chain tensioner and a few other things done while the motor was apart . All my work was done by Steve Knecum , Steve worked for Carpenter untill he went out on his own . Steve still gets his port work done by Carpenter ( he's only a few miles away) but goes way beyond when it comes to putting the motor back together! If I had know how the 1441 was going to feel I would have never went 1397 first.

Remove everything circled. Plus there will be a taillight plug.

And make sure you reconnect the hump/seat release cable before you put either of them back on the bike!

It'll be no fun if you forget that step. :whistle:

And make sure you reconnect the hump/seat release cable before you put either of them back on the bike!

It'll be no fun if you forget that step. :whistle:

Good thing about it is you will only forget it once. After that you will never forget again.:laugh:

Absolutely... I had heard both positive and negative about that Carpenter package on the Gen II. Those are the first real numbers I have seen on them. Is that the second package on their site?
5-angle CNC Head Porting
Custom valve springs
A set of spicy 400+ lift camshafts
Adjustable cam sprockets

Its the $4600 package he has listed under the one you just posted specs from
Carpenter Racing

And what da fuq happened to my thread with all this other nonsense? Damn hi-jackers!!!:hijack:

Back