aaarrrrggghhhh!!!

Nails are EVERYWHERE out here  
sad.gif
 , since our big hail storm last month and 45% of ALL homes roofs were totaled
wow.gif
 (Solfball size hail for 15 min) . You just have to stay on the MAIN roads and not subdivisions or ::::: POP  
SHOCKED.gif
there goes another one  
mad.gif

well, i've got it on the bike and took it out for a 10 mile spin...air pressure went up about 4 lbs. which is about normal so i'm letting it cool off to see if it's holding...if so, i'll take it out later tonight and put a few miles on it
beerchug.gif

I've got a Pilot Power with about 50-60% tread that I put the same patch/plug in. Keep it on hand in case it is needed and i can't find a fresh one.

Note to self: Have Semi ride in front of me to sweep for nails......

(Professor @ May 14 2007,22:09) Note to self: Have Semi ride in front of me to sweep for nails......
good one
laugh.gif

i took her out again for a little over an hour this evening and everything seems to be ok...we'll see if it held tomorrow

btw, the tire i just took off is a 180/55...replaced it with a 190/50...wow, what a difference...i didn't realize the change as much when i went from the 190 to the 180 but doing it this way after just coming back from the Bash makes it quite apparent...it almost feels like i'm riding on a car tire or something...it seems like i'm almost having to slide off the seat just to go around a curve now...i know i'll get used to it but for any of you who are wondering if you can tell a difference, the answer is: yes- most definitely

you sure they aint the studed tires and the rest of the studs flew out on the dragon

Back