A2W intercooler

greg3852

Registered
Questions. If I was to buy the RCC Stage two airbox, how would I get the air to water intercooler? Am I overthinking it? If I buy the plenum/airbox what else do I need to make it air to water? I didn't see the heat exchanger.

Questions. If I was to buy the RCC Stage two airbox, how would I get the air to water intercooler? Am I overthinking it? If I buy the plenum/airbox what else do I need to make it air to water? I didn't see the heat exchanger.
Hi. The RCC intake comes with a radiator in the plenum and they have an other radiator that goes in front of you radiator I will have DAS make me a tank that will hold ice and water and a 2nd electric water pump. Call I can tell you some of my ideas 508-496-3312.

On your bike where are the second set of injectors?
Hi. They are in the plenum.

20230402_190318.jpg

The stage two plenum can’t be converted to an air to water. I guess it could but you may as well just buy the one you want/need from the start.

The ultra and Scott Davis plenums have an intercooler core built in and they circulate water around it. That water gets cooling from a radiator that’s cut in half and mounted in front of your radiator.

IMG_6637.png

IMG_6636.png

The stage two plenum can’t be converted to an air to water. I guess it could but you may as well just buy the one you want/need from the start.

The ultra and Scott Davis plenums have an intercooler core built in and they circulate water around it. That water gets cooling from a radiator that’s cut in half and mounted in front of your radiator.

View attachment 1665702

View attachment 1665703
Hi. I am also using a ice water tank and the 2 radiator and the fuel line will run throught the ice tank too.

Back