Registered
Roses Are Red and are deliverd
by a Truck.

Being stupid on his Busa Boney ran
outa Luck.

50 mph Burnouts may seem fun to do
but too much front brake and now im screwed

Think of this poem next time you want to be dumb
Or Next time it will be You with the Black & Blue Bum!!

Frame Sliders Rule! I have Fork, Frame, and Swingarm Sliders and they took 98% of the crash, i did break my Wind Screen and a ground a small hole in my case but the Busa came out on top this time. My self well, lets just say im not broken but i am limping a little i was smart enough to be dressed for a 50 mph slide on my ass, (Thank God) lol wel enjoy the pics.

:withstupid:

Dude that is a brutal bruise... Wont be sitting, or sleeping on that side for awhile.

So a rolling burnout went horribly wrong I take it? But you said the Busa was in pretty good shape becasue of the frame sliders? Post more pics if you would bro, would love to see just how well the sliders worked.

Glad your intact as well. Heal fast...

Rev.

Don't the sliders bolt to the frame? Man, that slider is bent to Hell. You may have frame damage after all. Might not be as minor as you think. Don't they total bikes with bent frames? I'm hoping it's as minor as you think!

Bet that hip hurts like hell, too!

Thanks for the pics but this isn't the kind we enjoy... I hate it when someone has to post that their bike went down. :sad:

frame is ok believe it or not. i had a hell of a time getting the slider off, but the aluminum slider just folded into it self the windscreen is trashed but the rest is un-scaved well except my ass lol

lesson2.JPG

Nice to see your alive and kicking, although probably not with you right leg. Bike looks very good for a crash at speed. Your pics have just "shown me the light" where frame sliders are concerned. Gotta get me a few. Happy riding. Chris

Glad your ok.

BTW the way that screen is broken kinda looks cool. Maybe think about trimming the other side to match? :super:

Boney.......that bruise is unreal......glad the rest of ya is OK dude.........good there's not much damage to yer ride too........get well!!! :eek:

sick bruise man, heal fast, i have to ask did you have to cut your fairing to get the sliders on?
yes you have to cut your plastic for the sliders. but dude i gotta say my busa slid about 80 or so feet on her left side and there is slight plastic damage right beside the slider but other than that my plastic is 100% so get a set if you plan on playin around, it may just save you. i ride hard and expect to fall from time to time. being stupid is kind of a way of life but my busa has a little too much ass for rolling burnouts maybe if i had a cheap tire or colder roads but for now ill leave them to the 600 crowd .

yeah jwcfbd thats what im talking about. busa.org needs a forest gump section just for guys like us :blush:

Stupid hurts.  This is what happens when you hit a tree.
Man that looks bad.......how long b4 it was gone??
That was two and a half years ago.  I think it took about a month or so however I do still have some spots on my shin.   My accident was a little more serious though.  I broke it in four places and had two rods and a box of screws installed which I just had removed back in February.  

boney1, I didn't mean to hijack your post.  I'm glad yours wasn't as bad.  2001 sucked

Dang Joe. Glad your okay, sorry the bike had to get beat up a little. 50mph burnouts are fun and dangerous. I try to stick with the slow standup burnouts for that reason, although knock on wood I have not yet gone down.

You'd probably remember me if you saw me. I got the Crayon Master doin a little sketch for me right now.

Dang Joe.  Glad your okay, sorry the bike had to get beat up a little.  50mph burnouts are fun and dangerous.  I try to stick with the slow standup burnouts for that reason, although knock on wood I have not yet gone down.

You'd probably remember me if you saw me.  I got the Crayon Master doin a little sketch for me right now.
ok who are you, yellow gsxr? hmmmm.

by the way i found out i broke the windscreen with my big assed boot comin off the high side. guess i need boot guards for my window lol

Dang Joe.  Glad your okay, sorry the bike had to get beat up a little.  50mph burnouts are fun and dangerous.  I try to stick with the slow standup burnouts for that reason, although knock on wood I have not yet gone down.

You'd probably remember me if you saw me.  I got the Crayon Master doin a little sketch for me right now.
ok who are you, yellow gsxr? hmmmm.
LOL, Nope silver hayabusa, but I have not had it up your way yet.

This is me. I was in last week. I am the one on the right not paying attention as usual. If you still don't know, that's okay.

Kodak_file10010.jpg

Back