a neat gift I received

rbd5050

Registered
It's almost finished and all the little white areas between the patches will be gone LOLOL (I traded dog training sessions for it) She managed to get all my passions in there...my beloved booodoggus, falconry (even has the bird pouncing on the wabbit!) and the Busa!
Just thought I'd share......

Rio

009.jpg

Oh yeah!!!! barter rules!!!!!!...I'll trade dog training for King salmon, King crab, buffalo meat, quilts, almost anything I can consume or use. I need to find someone who owns a dog that needs training and brews their own.......:sly:

Rio

Friends mom used to make a quilt for her kids from their old school shirts. Was pretty cool. Nicely done! :thumbsup:

I love it, should be displayed and not used so it never wears out!

Sweet!!

If you can get your Falcon to sit on the Busa mirror stalk while you ride, you may just be the coolest person ever:whistle:

Sweet!!

If you can get your Falcon to sit on the Busa mirror stalk while you ride, you may just be the coolest person ever:whistle:

My sponsor even HAD a peregrine and sold her about 2 weeks before I got the busa to the island. I SSSOOO had the idea to perch her on it :banghead: Maybe he'll get another one.................. :please:

Rio

Back