A major thank you to this board

And my fun one, Track and Canyon carver!!!

GSXR_1000_1300_070__Small_.jpg

The Suit is my spouses, Thats actually Her in it! but it is a Venom Womens Two-Piece Suit by Teknic 2006. see link: http://www.motorcyclestyle.com/index.asp?spage=psearch&pid=1225215

She bought the Suit first, then I had the Burden of finding a Bike to match, the 06 LE was a perfect match!!!

I notice they don't really have any Mens Suits or jackets on the market yet that Match the 06 Limited Busa.

<!--EDIT|Director
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153952032 -->

My mistake, OOPS.  You are correct Big-T!!!  I zoned out briefly!  As actually the Joe Rocket Speedmaster is the one I thought best suited to the 06 LE, that and the fact that I have the Blue/White/Black JR Speedmaster to go with the Mladin 1000 color scheme, and Black Mesh to go with the Black 1000, Basically everthing I own is JOE ROCKET! how could I slight them !!!  I ended up picking up the JR Suzuki Leather Championship Jacket to go with the Busa (see picture below, and yes that is my ugly mug), I married the jacket up with the 05 Limited helmet, which is Black and Silver, doesn't look to bad.  The only negative to buying another Speedmaster, was the hump makes it impossible to comfortably carry a hard backpack.  But yes Joe Rocket is a Fantastic choice and option with the Busas.  Have Fun Shopping!!!!

<!--EDIT|Director
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153980984 -->

Busa_Pickup_day.jpg

This is the Joe Rocket Speedmaster in blue black and white, this was taken at a Trackday at Buttonwillow, CA. apprx. Sept/Oct. 05.  My form has improved slightly since then.

<!--EDIT|Director
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153971606 -->

trackday__Small_.jpg

Congratulations on the bike and welcome to the board!
smile.gif

Chauffeur a 'Busa! What a great job!
beerchug.gif

Thank you everyone, I still need to post the final pic's when the rest of the product shows up. check back within 2 weeks. Thanks

I am still waiting for CF Fender and hugger, as well as the Puig DB Dark Smoke windscreen, I wanted to post the final configuration when completed, but the last few parts are being a PAIN! Worldwide Carbon Fiber Shortage and all??? Also if anyone has a line on a set of the Carbon fiber Dash Covers, that are just sitting on someone's shelf, PM me as soon as possible!!!! I'll Take them!!!!

This pic was a trip to Ventura, CA, Pacific Coast by way of Ojai and Lake Casitas. Beautiful Ride!

More Pics to come!

P9121802__Small_.JPG

Pics of a some of the young guys we ride with, Jeremy-06 Honda CBR 600RR, and Matt-06 Yamaha R6 Raven, Wife in White!

<!--EDIT|Director
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156415448 -->

Diana_matt_and_jeremy__Small_.JPG

I did get the Gold Gilles Chain adjusters and lifts installed before these pic's, Brings a little balance to the Gold in the Fork Tubes and the Rearsets.

06_LE__Small_.JPG

Back