A major thank you to this board

Director

Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to give the Administrators and members of this Board a Major THANK YOU!!!  Tons of useful information on the Hayabusa, An answer to pretty much any question you can imagine.  I actually jumped on this Board just doing research for deciding on the next bike I would purchase, thanks to you all, the decision to go Hayabusa was easy!!!  And the best part is I showed My Wife a Picture of BigT's 06 Limited, she said she had to have one!!!  with that said, I picked up an 06 Pearl white LE July 1st as a birthday gift to her, with her full blessing, the catch is that it is truly her bike, but since she does not wish to ride, it comes with a chaufeur, ME!!  I was surprised at just how comfortable the Busa is to ride, solo or with a passenger.  

I had product and Mods done before it hit 300 miles!!!  absolutely no complaints from her on the purchase of all the goodies.  It now has the twin Carbon fiber Yosh DS-3 exhaust, Topgun undertail with Clear lenses, BMC air filter, Gilles Gold Rearsets and Chain Adjusters, Carbon Fiber Trim and chain guard, Pair Removal, Power Commander, Bar end mirrors and chrome mirror block-offs, Matching Pearl white / silver Shoei Hayabusa LE Helmets.  And we are watching UPS Daily for the Puig DB dark smoke windscreen, Carbon fiber European Front Fender and Rear Hugger (from OPP Racing.  And I still have to score a set of Seats on eBay so I can forward them to Tobin.  If you want your spouses full support for making this kind of investment, just tell her it is her Bike!!!  Oh! and leave the rear seat on so she know's you are serious.  Additionally, she chose the LE because it Matched her Leathers.  I will post pictures after I clean it up after a Hot and Grueling trip to Laguna Seca, this past weekend.

cool.gif

Very cool. It is always good to have the wife's buy in when purchasing something like a busa.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Glad we could help her in the decision !</span>
laugh.gif

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Congrats and Welcome to our home away from home !</span>

Congratz and welcome! As soon as you can post pics!

...edited by BiG-T...
And the best part is I showed My Wife a Picture of BigT's 06 Limited, she said she had to have one!!!
36_1_13.gif

You have soooo many mods.  Goodness gracious!!  Hurry up and post some pics.  We get anxious when you don't post pics.   grrrrrrrrrr!!

Congrats!!  Tell the Mrs. I said hello.  
smile.gif

Yea--pics, pics, pics. Oh yea, by-the-way--ask your wife if she'll marry me! I like a women who likes toys as much as us guys!!!! LOL Congrats!

This board is made up of a bunch of fine folks, the mods, admins and myself just provide a place for you all to hang out.

CAp

Back