A major thank you to this board

Welcome and congrats!

Damn that's alotta mods. All I've done is change the air in my tires
biggrin.gif

Got it! and you are right, We all Love pics!!!  Here is the first one, this is the '06 LE and my Wife the day it was picked up 7-1-06, the bike is bone stock here, this will be considered the Before Picture.  More to follow when the sun comes up in the am., that will show the current mods and the balance hopefully will be here within a week.  Thanks again.

<!--EDIT|Director
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153891528 -->

GSXR_1000_1300_009__Small_.jpg

When I see that pic.... I am humming The Imperial March from THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK!!!! I think I need to pop that dvd in now!

Nice LE! Thanks for the pic!
cool.gif

Bleh!

I just now saw that you said in your first post you had the bike modded and then saw in the pic post you were showing an earlier version of it..... ooops...

That goes to show that people need to post pics right away so we all can see the chronological order of everyone's rides!!! LOL!!!

<!--EDIT|PaNDeM1C
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153891863 -->

Definitely a Storm Trooper look, and the Hayabusa is a Speeder with two landing gear for touching down occasionally!!!!!

OK
, good eye, the Reflectors are the very, very first thing to hit the trash.  They do not photograph well, and they remind me of a schwinn stingray from the late 60's early 70's!!!

<!--EDIT|Director
Reason for Edit: "spelling"|1153951131 -->

GSXR_1000_1300_008__Small_.jpg

Honestly!!! I will get the after Pics up ASAP!! I need to get to it early to get the Monterey GrassHopper juice off it's nose. I put 1100 miles on it between Sat and Mon., spent the weekend at MotoGP!! The bike is embarassingly dirty, not so sure White is the greatest choice of color for a bike that spends time in the canyons!!! I will clean it up and shoot some photos soon.

The white look suits you..... congrats on the ride and welcome to the org x1,0000!!!!!!!!!

I like you (so far hehehehe!!!)

PaNDeM1C

The white on white look is bad azzzz!!!!!

Take your woman out on that beast and show her what "a good time" really means!!!!

Nice!!
It was meant to be, considering the wife already had PERFECTLY MATCHING leathers!
biggrin.gif

Can't wait for the "After" pics..

Congrats to your wife and the chauffeur
laugh.gif
It's a great looking Busa...enjoy!
cool.gif
smile.gif

I GOT PICTURES!!!
The '06 LE is still waiting for the delivery of the Puig DB Dark Smoke windscreen, Carbon fiber fenders, and the correct Gilles Gold chain adjusters and lifts. Near future changes will be Chrome or Gold Plated Ducting Screens and definitely Tobin Seats. You will also see the rest of my stable, such that they are at the moment, the other two are both '04 GSXR 1000's, A Mladin Factory Replica, and the Black one is my semi-streetable track bike.

GSXR_1000_1300_064__Small_.jpg

Back