A Grab Bar Deal??

smonroe86

Donating Member
Registered
I was looking on Fleabay for somethings and i came across a grab bar for $30 and you know the outragous $15 for shipping but was wondering if $45 was a good deal.... says the paint it worn off the bar a little bit.

When i bought my 04LE they didnt have the grab bar for it and i wanted one!! Thanks

--steve

PM busaman66
super.gif

I have a grab bar sitting in my garage not doing anything. Pay the shipping and it's yours. it's the LEAST I can do for someone who's protecting me and my loved ones. I don't know how it looks, as it's been sitting in the garage attic since i got the bike home with 0 miles on it. let me know if you want it.

(ibified @ Sep. 07 2007,15:23) I have a grab bar sitting in my garage not doing anything. Pay the shipping and it's yours. it's the LEAST I can do for someone who's protecting me and my loved ones. I don't know how it looks, as it's been sitting in the garage attic since i got the bike home with 0 miles on it. let me know if you want it.
beerchug.gif

Shipped out today. it should be at your house early next week. Just get yourself home in one piece to install it.

GOD, I love this place, or should I say people !!

How you makeing out over there ? Just wanted to say thank you, to you, and all your comrades, keep your head down, and get home !!

I am doing good, still alive, i work gate gaurd and i am a gunner when on the road. I got a Combat Action Badge from when we had a few bad things happen to us and now its about to get bad, iraqi have this thing called Romadon and it last for one month. But they cant eat, drink or any tobacco products, or look at women/ show affection in public. Same for soldiers we are suppose to respect them and not eat/drink or smoke while they are in our present. They say from i believe 0800 to 2000 the gates of hell closes and the gates of heaven are open the whole time. But they stay inside most of the day and shoot a cannon at certain times of the day and everybody goes to the street to pray. Also they are not suppose to par take in war but this does not end the war. Because as you know the sunnis and shiites have been fighting each other for thousands of years.
But anyways they say this is the time things get heated. But as any time i am at work either on the gate you hear fire fights all day and IEDs blowing up on the road outside our FOB and when we are on the road same thing. I just hate pulling security cause you never know if there is a sniper around and i stay looking out my thermals all night.
but as time goes by we are doing less which i am loving cause when we first got here, WOW is all i can say we stayed gone. we would go out for 10- 15days and then come back from a few days and turn around and go back out for 10days again. so it was very tiring and aggervating. but with that wonderful extention to 15months we are here till sometime in May 2008.
Here is a pic from july at the gate, i dont care for it, it is kinda of a g@y picture.
all_coholic.gif

gate_gaurd_029__Small_.jpg

News update now he wont even let me pay for shipping. Now I can never thank ibified enough for this and the rest of the board for all the help that has been offered. i still cant believe everybody was going to buy me riding gear since i only own a helmet.
beerchug.gif
to the .oRg you guys RoCk
super.gif

Back