A few pics

Chromed-n-Stretched

Donating Member
Registered
spick collar, spike axle covers, spike fork caps, braided lines, and new DP Race brake pads. The braided line and better brake system made stopping much better now.  I know, i know, different color brake caliper and yes shes in need of some cleaning.  

rightside.jpg

leftside.jpg

collar.jpg

triplespike.jpg

lowline.jpg

upper.jpg

You forgot to re-install the reflectors
SHOCKED.gif

Just kidding, looks great and I always like your pics, nice camera.
super.gif

I have a rear fender you can epoxy back on
wow.gif

You stated "race pads". If they are real race spec pads, take them back in installed a set of HH rated pads. The race rated pads are only good at constant high heat levels and will not work right around town.

(GMbusa @ Jun. 06 2007,15:20) You stated "race pads". If they are real race spec pads, take them back in installed a set of HH rated pads.  The race rated pads are only good at constant high heat levels and will not work right around town.
I had to go back and look, but they are "HH+" rated pads. I rode around a little yesterday, and they seem to stop really well though.

(rockadaous @ Jun. 06 2007,16:20) look'n good.  how about a yoke spike?  that would top it off.
i Have one but i dont have the stock yoke nut so i cant put on the spike for it yet. Anyone have one the want to give up?

If I could ever get my lighting problem fixed I could finally show off my yearlong project. I see that me and CNS have a lot in common in the way of mods.
bowdown.gif
Actually I have the spiked axle ends on my rear wheel. I know it's not good to talk about it unless I've got pics, but I refuse to post pics until I can show everything and that it's all in working order. If it wasn't for Omar being so patient with me....
all_coholic.gif

Back