A cop once told me...

Had a female cop say to me... " you have the right to remain silent, any thing you say can and will be held against you"..

I said "your breast"

She said "turn around and put your hands on your head".

Then what happened? :laugh:

I had a cop stop me and kicked my butt for being a smart A$$ then I realized I had the story mixed up I was the cop and did the kicking :poke:

Had a female cop say to me... " you have the right to remain silent, any thing you say can and will be held against you"..

I said "your breast"

No YOU DINT!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

A cop once told me .......

While getting off his bike - Noone's getting a ticket today boys, just keep it under 80 and you'll be OK. :eek:

True story, happened on last ride, he had all three of us on radar, two at 80 and one at 83.

Last edited:

I said "your breast"

/ / / / / :rofl: / / / / /

:rofl: / / / / / :rofl:

/ / / / / :rofl: / / / / /

I remember a time I got pulled over back in the 80's...

He said it was because my plate came back to a Honda instead of a Suzuki.

Thing about it though, is the cop was in front of me (so he couldn't see the tag)...pulled off the shoulder to let me by then lit me up (he just wanted to check me out...don't blame him so much back in the day)

Anyway, after running through the computer he said the tag didn't come up at all and let me go (another kinda funny comment to allow me to proceed when a tag doesn't come back huh~?~)

It was all legal and legit however, just thought it was sort of a funny kind of pull over~!~

Last edited:

I said "your breast"

HAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl::rofl:

That's funny!!! :rofl::rofl:

had a cute lady cop pull me over once, had been pacing her for awhile. looked like the lady cop in super troopers. "were you TRYING to get pulled over?", i was like, uh, :laugh:, no?

I said "your breast"

Lolz
Posted via Mobile Device

Can't tell ya how many cops pull me over just to BS about my bike and what they have hiding somewhere at their place. Me and my friends were pulled once during the day for speeding, and the cop told us if it was at night he wouldn't even of tried to pull us... that stuck in my head for some reason...

had a cute lady cop pull me over once, had been pacing her for awhile. looked like the lady cop in super troopers. "were you TRYING to get pulled over?", i was like, uh, :laugh:, no?

She Tazed you didnt she?

And you liked it:rofl:

Back