A cop once told me...

busakidaz

Registered
A cop once told me "I don't tell you how to do your job, You don't tell me how to do mine."
He kinda had a melody when he said it, like he was singing it.

nope nothing ... cop just said there was nothing he could do. He wasn't the brightest of all cops. Prolly why he said something like that.

yea and im sure it was illegal and he had good reason. Most systems are illegal according to DOT regulations. Dbs over the limit im sure.

prolly but he sure was disappointed when I showed him my license registration and proof of insurance. He even changed his story and said he that my vin # was off a stolen bike ...."except the last character" LOL ok.

prolly but he sure was disappointed when I showed him my license registration and proof of insurance. He even changed his story and said he that my vin # was off a stolen bike ...."except the last character" LOL ok.

we should get matching t-shirts!

The last time I got lite up, the cop comes strolling up with that cocky attitude and said: You know how fast you were going back there"? I said, "No Sir Boss, my speedo only goes to 180"! :azzangel:

Then he says: License and registration please! I'll be back in a minute! :argue:2

The last time I got lite up, the cop comes strolling up with that cocky attitude and said: You know how fast you were going back there"? I said, "No Sir Boss, my speedo only goes to 180"! :azzangel:

Then he says: License and registration please! I'll be back in a minute! :argue:2

:rofl:

Had a female cop say to me... " you have the right to remain silent, any thing you say can and will be held against you"..

I said "your breast"

She said "turn around and put your hands on your head".

Had a female cop say to me... " you have the right to remain silent, any thing you say can and will be held against you"..

I said "your breast"

She said "turn around and put your hands on your head".

OMG thats funny...even the wife is laughing:rofl::rofl:

Back