A Busa Kind of Day // Hey, Bubba!!!

last few

yellow busa.jpg

yellow more.jpg

yellow up lean.jpg

I HAVE LIVED IN SO CAL ALL MY LIFE AND I WANT TO KNOW WHERE THOSES COUNTRY ROADS ARE LOL MAYBE DESERT ??? VERY NICE PICS I WISH I COULD MEET SOME OF THESE PEOPLE IN SO CALIF WOULD LOVE TO RIDE WITH THEM 30 MILES EAST OF L.A off 10 frwy pm let me know where you all are at :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::thumbsup:

I HAVE LIVED IN SO CAL ALL MY LIFE AND I WANT TO KNOW WHERE THOSES COUNTRY ROADS ARE LOL MAYBE DESERT ??? VERY NICE PICS I WISH I COULD MEET SOME OF THESE PEOPLE IN SO CALIF WOULD LOVE TO RIDE WITH THEM 30 MILES EAST OF L.A off 10 frwy pm let me know where you all are at :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::thumbsup:

If you promise to stop yelling (:rofl:), you can meet us for an Idyllwild run next weekend.

For you, it's out the I-10 to the 243 (Banning), up the hill...way up the hill...:laugh: Palms to Pines, yo! We'll plan to get together in advance, then I'll take you up there, if you like.

Maybe I can get GTRPimp (Ryan) to come out for the day...:whistle:

I'll PM you my e-mail addy and phone #. :beerchug:

If you promise to stop yelling (:rofl:), you can meet us for an Idyllwild run next weekend.

For you, it's out the I-10 to the 243 (Banning), up the hill...way up the hill...:laugh: Palms to Pines, yo! We'll plan to get together in advance, then I'll take you up there, if you like.

Maybe I can get GTRPimp (Ryan) to come out for the day...:whistle:

I'll PM you my e-mail addy and phone #. :beerchug:

What day you talkin bout bro? I'm starting to wind down with the semester and I'm jonesin' for some canyon ridin'. Hmmmm...I've got a Concept Map presentation/half-day clinical on May 22. But Test 6, ATI exam, Final Exam, and the Health Assessment Final all follow the next 2 weeks. But....I'm officially FREE for the Summer till late August starting June 12th. How bout that weekend? Remember, I haven't ridden a motorcycle since Thanksgiving Weekend 08. :whistle::laugh:

edit: Crude!!! It's next weekend? I'd love to, but, I'll be ready starting 6/12....I can't wait.

Last edited:
What day you talkin bout bro? I'm starting to wind down with the semester and I'm jonesin' for some canyon ridin'. Hmmmm...I've got a Concept Map presentation/half-day clinical on May 22. But Test 6, ATI exam, Final Exam, and the Health Assessment Final all follow the next 2 weeks. But....I'm officially FREE for the Summer till late August starting June 12th. How bout that weekend? Remember, I haven't ridden a motorcycle since Thanksgiving Weekend 08. :whistle::laugh:

edit: Crude!!! It's next weekend? I'd love to, but, I'll be ready starting 6/12....I can't wait.

Ok, Ryan...I understand.

However...(there's always a caveat)...the 1st full weekend in June has Raydog coming down from Reno to ride with us. Friday dinner, Saturday ride; see if you can make any of that? I launched a thread here about it... :cheerleader:

Ok, Ryan...I understand.

However...(there's always a caveat)...the 1st full weekend in June has Raydog coming down from Reno to ride with us. Friday dinner, Saturday ride; see if you can make any of that? I launched a thread here about it... :cheerleader:

If it's June 5, I may be able to make dinner, maybe even a 1/2 day ride. June 5 is my last day of clinicals for the semester and it's 1/2 day. If I don't make dinner Fri, I'm gonna def try to shoot for Sat June 6.

Scar, I actually have the Palomar itch too. Maybe sometime in May we ought to get together with Lamb, DD, and the rest of the contingent and shred SD, Julian, etc...

Scar, I actually have the Palomar itch too. Maybe sometime in May we ought to get together with Lamb, DD, and the rest of the contingent and shred SD, Julian, etc...

Works for me, bro! I'm up for a ride whenever!!! :beerchug:

I'm in Corona, but being the shameless person I am, I've been known to ride just about anywhere...:cheerleader:

I'm in Corona, but being the shameless person I am, I've been known to ride just about anywhere...:cheerleader:

Bro...we're doing an Idyllwild run on June 6th. Check the thread! It's called "Hosting Raydog & Epic SoCal Ride" <== or something very similar.

Check it out and make plans to join us. People are coming from as far away as Bakersfield and Victorville and Westminster... Possibly Phoenix, as well.

PM me if you have any questions.

-Scar

Back