Vegas .oRg Pix...

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Well, it was great to see some familiar faces and meet some new brothers and sisters of the .oRg.

It was a great gathering...

Howie (HBrown) and his wife Michelle picked me up at the Tropicana, right on schedule, and we made our way over to the Hoondoggie (I think that's the name of the restaurant) for some fantastic Italian fare.

When we arrived, we were met Gunit (Robert) & Ridergirl (Cheryl), Spud & Elana, Jimbobusa, Joe (Megawatt) & Dee, Paderolis (Aaron). Monty showed up a few minutes after we sat for dinner, and (very unfortunately) NickSully had extenuating work issues to tend to, and was unable to join us. :(

Upon arrival, I was given a token (whole) pineapple (mmmm) by Spud who had made an agreement with Bubba to present me with this amazing welcome gift. It was absolutely delicious... :laugh: I gave said pineapple to our waiter, Vito, who had it prepared for our pre-dinner enjoyment.

There's a lot of background with the pineapple scenario...it's really very tragic.

Anyway, thank you to everyone for coming out to meet & greet. We had a great time and loads of pix were taken.

Here are mine...

Pic #1 HBrown and (Mrs. HBrown) Michelle
Pic #2 Dee and Megawatt (Joe)
Pic #3 Jimbobusa, Cheryl (Ridergirl) and Robert (Gunit)
Pic #4 Elana
Pic #5 Elana, Spud & Dee
Pic #6 The Table
Pic #7 Robert, (me), and Howie (Hoon Salute)

I believe there might be a couple of pix floating around of the group of us saluting the .oRg.

HBrown and Michelle.jpg

D & Joe (Megawatt).jpg

Jimbo, Cheryl & Robert.jpg

Elana.jpg

Elana, Spud & Dee.jpg

The Table.jpg

Robert, Scar & Howie.jpg

Great pics - soon I will be in that crowd (if they'll take me... )

Hoondoggie!? :rofl: Damn...that's some expensive Shrimp Scampi Linguine :whistle:
Pineapple looks delish. Yummy.

Glad to see everyone had a great time together! .ORG members rock :super:

It was a great time. It was awesome to meet some new cool people. Remember what happens in VEGAS really needs to stay in VEGAS.........NO MASSAGE pictures!

It was a great time. It was awesome to meet some new cool people. Remember what happens in VEGAS really needs to stay in VEGAS.........NO MASSAGE pictures!

So sorry, Cheryl...Aaron exposed us. :laugh: :rofl: :laugh:

Back