IMS Pix

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
So me and WHIPKRAKR met up w/ Sam(BUSA SS) and his wife along with a friend of Sam's for lunch at Quaker Stake, dayum those wings are good.  Afterwards we made our way to the IX Center for the IMS.  Got there about 1445 or so.  While we were at lunch we got a call from WK's mom, she was taking our son to the medical center.  After a couple of hours of not hearing any updates on him we decided it was a good idea to head home.  We finally did hear some news as we were leaving the show.  The doctors thought he may have pnuemonia but ended up diagnosing him with bronchitis.  So we drove 3.5 hours to be at the show for just over an hour
banghead.gif
Wanted to see alot more but parental responsibility was a higher priority.  So, Sam and company, my apologies for bailing on ya.  Fonz, sorry we missed ya bro.

Anyway, still got to get a few pix.
winkold.gif

This one is for runeight

<a href="http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o125/BlackbirdKiller/?action=view¤t=bikepix013.jpg" target="_blank">View attachment 1276764

More to come.......

the KTM looked to be a street legal racer? (looks like a cat on it?)

Glad you got to go.

So, who is who in the pix you posted?

Looks like you had a good time while you were there, anyway.

Good luck on the bronchitis issue, as well.

Scar

On the dirt - Busa SS on the left and me on the right.

And thanks for the well wishes.

I love the BRP.  I hung around the Busa for a bit but didn't see anyone wearing any org gear.  Oh, and the hour sit in traffic just to get in was BS.  Anyways, great show, very crowded, had my Quaker Steak after the show at about 8pm.  

Now for my opinions, sitting on the 08 really felt no different than the gen 1's.  The wife really digged the flat black 14 that was in the display next to the Zuk. I again absolutely love the Screaming Eagle RoadKing, just can't see spending 30gggg's on it.  

I wish the shows would go back like the old days though.  I remeber going to the shows and there were exhaust manufactures, brake manufactures, performance shops advertising dyno's.........Now you get cheap displays of generic helmets and star boy's video's  
guns.gif

Still a good day spent.

The size of the show was alot smaller than previous years. They had another show going on the backside of the bike show. Previous years the other show was in a different part of the building.

One picture I wish I would have gotten was of the Goldwing quad. That thing was badazz. That and the Roaring Toyz 14. Good times, though short lived. About 7 hour drive for just over an hour in the show.
banghead.gif

Cool pics!

That's the one thing I miss about living back in NE Ohio. Quaker Steak BBQ wings. My lord, I am drooling.
beerchug.gif

Back