9 second busa\'s thing of the past.here come\'s 8\'s

Frank Adams

Registered
9 second hayabusa's are a thing of the past. i'm getting ready to roll out my 1430.busa. full ported head-larger valve's-4mm over piston's-lifted cam's.bike's been slammed & stretched 9".dyna ign.air shifter.43 keihn's. progresive nos.custom pipe&clutch basket.not brook's either. anybody with motor work reply let's here about it!!....

Let us know how the valves work out with the small stem diameter. Did you use stainless or titanium. Some GSXR 1100`s have had trouble dropping valves with the small stem diameter on the later models. How big were you able to go on the valves...did you stay in the stock seat. Did you use J&E or wiseco pistons? How about rods...stock or aftermarket?

Do you work at Tech One in Mn?
I heard there was a busa owner there doing the same thing, getting ready for a magazine spot.

to: cbxchris, first i think i need to let my eng.package proof it's self worthy before i get into great detail about it's contents.please! understand that i have researched as much as anyone has on the busa's.but i have only aplyed what supports my program. i will say that J&E has just recently stepped into the 4mm field.they have done "some" 2mm stuff.as for wiseco,that's another story.i have four differant 4mm piston setups and they came from niether of those guy's.. you should know that SUZUKI provided a very good rod for the HAYABUSA!..i've seen some 2mm. stuff already dyno in the 190's.yes SUZUKI left alot of room in the HAYABUSA. and thats something we all can smile about!!!

to: teamhayabusa, no i do not work at TECH ONE. there's alot of people doing motor stuff. but, if there really doing it. then they'll tell you that there's one problem that there running into. mine has been solved...talking about 4mm. stuff. as for the magazine thing,keep in mind that most magazine's only want to cover in house stuff only...if they do get one, that will be info we'll all enjoy reading....

Back