They had it coming

Happy to entertain. This is kind of one of those wet dreams similar to the stories you read in gun magazines about the guy who managed to use his concealed firearm to save the day.. :laugh:

Jose, when are you going to start getting paid for writing like this?

great read :beerchug:

and pennies work just as good as marbles with a much harder surface area for finger printing ....

just sayin :whistle: :laugh:

Careful, I know the driver of the WRX. He just bought a BUSA, put a turbo on it and he is riding around, looking for you.

Another great work of literature...but no half naked, freshly-showered, female Marine this time that one is still my favorite :please:

Do a search on Projekt you'll find he's prone to great fiction every once in a while.

That was just a story, it wasnt real. WOW! I was on the edge my seat the whole time. Those bastards did deserve to die, DIE you MTHRFKRs DIE! I hate Suburus and I hate BEER, I just generally hate. Ok! Ok! some body get my medication. :laugh:

Very riveting story!!! When you going to put all your short stories together. You are an excellent writer!! :beerchug:

There are more great sories like this? Where? I could read these all day. A+++ great writing brother, i was picturing it in my head as i read it. Bravo:thumbsup:

Back