531 whp and climbing

ROTREXPOWER

Donating Member
Registered
I thought this was worth a new thread :happy:
I still have some way to go but I ran out of fuel. Hopefully to be delivered on Friday. Fitted a new fuel pump and it seems to be man enough. I shut off a bit early as I new I was low on fuel, but I was desperate to get at least a half decent pull in. The blue is last years and the red this years motor. I'm still running the C38-81, the Rotrex C38-91 could give me around 11% more. Of course I still have over 1000 revs to go so I think 600whp it possible.

RICHS BUSA3.jpg

That's exactly how my paper shows....

Just the numbers on the left are different :laugh:

Very nice!!!

I don't think I would have the courage to ride something like this.!!! Congrats!!!

i'm gonna go ahead and ask, what do you do with the random superchargers that you swap on and off? sell at a DEEPLY discounted rate to people who otherwise would be boostless?

Took the bike out for the first time since last August (work comes first and I have no time to play). It was a Vintage Motorcycle Club meet on an airfield. I had a Powerone rear tyre. What a mistake. By the 5th run I had all the weight off the front, shortened her up 3 inch, raised the front end, lowered the rear pressure to 6psi, taken half the power out of 1st and 2nd and it still smoked the tyre the whole 1/4. the best time I did was 9.59/158.80 mph. I was fastest and almost quickest , just .08 sec off quickest. It was good to play with the ecu editor and try some idea's. The next event is the classic Brighton Speed Trials on Brighton Promenade on the sea front, Traction is minimal there as well so today will bode well for another **** track. They even race in the rain. By the way I was is 6th over the line bouncing off the limiter at 159mph with a 18/48 sprocket combo. A real good test for the durability of my components. :)

Last edited:
fallenarch said:
How will you get more traction? Bigger wheel?

Better option would to go with a smaller rear sprocket. He's overpowering the tire because of gearing.

Correct. I will gear up, but this will be done with a MT Slick which will give much more grip and has a higher rolling radius so will gear up a lot.

Back