50 mpg

I can get fifty all day long if I wanted to. But usually I don't want to. If I'm on the Busa it pretty safe to say I'm beating the ever loving $*** out of it. My ride from work to home is about five miles down a 4 lane highway and I ride it like I stole it the whole way there. Personally I didn't get on for the awesome fuel milage. Not to mention it takes premium to run it so what r u really saving when your paying more for fuel anyway

I can get fifty all day long if I wanted to. But usually I don't want to. If I'm on the Busa it pretty safe to say I'm beating the ever loving $*** out of it. My ride from work to home is about five miles down a 4 lane highway and I ride it like I stole it the whole way there. Personally I didn't get on for the awesome fuel milage. Not to mention it takes premium to run it so what r u really saving when your paying more for fuel anyway

Unless you have some things done to your engine that requires it; the Gen 1 runs on 87 octane fuel.

All stock, and driving very conservatively, I could get 50MPG. But it required a lot more discipline than I could manage for more than about 3 tankfuls. And one romp on 200 miles worth of 50MPG and you cut into that 50 in no time. I watched it go down to 46 on one spirited pass after 200 miles at 50MPG.

Then once you mod it it any way, you won't see 50 MPG unless you sprocket it way down.

Back