$5 throttle friction lock

I've done this on every bike I've owned but only payed 50 cents for them.:rulez: Just goto a hydraulic shop. The ones I get are black so you cant even see them on there and I get em from the hydraulic shop 2 for $1. Thought about selling on ebay for $5 though:rofl:

Hey!! .50 is WAAAYYY better than the 4.64 I paid! A buddy of mine said he got one at a CAT dealer, but couldn't remember the part #..

One thing nice about the CAT #'s... they should be the same no matter where you go.

For those of you that would like to take your right hand off the bar after a day of twisties.. this thing works like a charm.

Go to your local Cat (Caterpillar) dealer and order O-ring # 8M-4991.

IMG_0078.jpg

Catapillar my arse, that is a "Japanese Erection Ring"! A little to big for you though, eh big boy? :laugh:

Bought an inch and an eighth O-ring at Napa for .50...works great.

Good deal! I checked several of our parts stores around here and no one had o-rings that big..

besides... a badazz bike needs a badazz (CAT) part. :laugh:

Catapillar my arse, that is a "Japanese Erection Ring"! A little to big for you though, eh big boy? :laugh:

Funny guy!!! You and Rich both... gonna smack you two upside the head this June... :laugh:

I've done this on every bike I've owned but only payed 50 cents for them.:rulez: Just goto a hydraulic shop. The ones I get are black so you cant even see them on there and I get em from the hydraulic shop 2 for $1. Thought about selling on ebay for $5 though:rofl:

i can see it now

$5 buy now

starting bid $4.99

$25shipping left of the Mississippi
7.99 everywhere else

"custom" cruise control lock

looks better than a NEP cruise locks

works more efficently then any throttlemeister on the market today
never cut(trim) your grips again!!!

simply slides on and WORKS :moon:

available in mutiple colors(yellow or black) no addictional charge

:lol:

They cost $15.00 at the local **** shop! You have to get the right size though.......size does matter in this case!

They cost $15.00 at the local **** shop! You have to get the right size though.......size does matter in this case!

why the hell would someone pay $15 for a 50 cent friggen o-ring???!!!! Thats just rediculous!

Back