Injector O-rings

1vanvenci5

Registered
Hi all, me again. So I just finished the full service on by Busa (spark plugs, oil and air filter, oil, clean injectors, clean and adjust throttle body, etc). Anyway, last night I take the bike for a ride, a few blocks from home the bike starter to smell a lot like gas so I take it home and look under the gas tank... One of the injectors was leaking, today I take apart everything again and the injector o-rings were damaged (my fault, I didn't use grease to insert them again after cleaning) so I went to the auto shop today, actually I went to multiple auto shops, I even call Autozone and the Suzuki itself but no one seems to have the o-rings to fit the Hayabusa injectors (up) :banghead: Can any of you guys help me? I bought 3 different o-ring types today and none seems to fit right... Can someone sell me some? Thanx a lot!

Did you ask them (parts stores) to look for specific o-rings, or did you take one and compare it and get the same thing. The parts stores here have a box full of all different sized o-rings

Did you ask them (parts stores) to look for specific o-rings, or did you take one and compare it and get the same thing. The parts stores here have a box full of all different sized o-rings

I take the injectors off the bike and take the samples with me, both the o-ring and the injector, none of the o-rings that they have in stores fit.

Back