4 wide nhra like it?

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
AFTER WATCHING A FEW TIMES i DONT THINK i do.
The driver in say lane 1 cant see lane 3+4 so they dont know whats going on.
THink thats why more blowing up cause dont know when can lift a little.I know it needs go faster (the event).I just dont like it im used just 2 cars.

I enjoy it as an exhibition...

seeing and more importantly HEARING AND FEELING four go at once is cool...

but for normal watching the races... give me two...

i dont think its intent was to provide the real nhra races four wide, but to speed up some of the staging and if a lane gets oiled you got two more to run on. i like that aspect.

I liked it at first, but I can see the driver's point of view that it's somewhat distracting. They interviewed Schumacher and Dixon and it seemd obvious that neither of them cared much for it. So if they don't like it, I don't like it. We need a straight up race, not an exhibition.

I love it. It started as an EX only but if it is that big of a deal with the drivers, they will complain enough to have it changed.

im watching it now. i like the one on one more then 4. the racing is over to fast. its a few hour event now, not an all day'er. i like to make a day of the track.

Its still an all-day event if you are there. I love watching but sometimes it just takes too long - especially when you have other plans....

BTW ive never seen a tire shred like that.....

Interesting, BUT, for TV watching it STINKS :;): ! The TV can't show real close ups of the start like they do with 2 cars. And, I really like the close up starts ! The 4 lanes make it look like I'am looking down at a football field, not close up. You also can't concentrate on all 4, like you can just 2 while their going down the strip. So, I'am for 2 lane :thumbsup:

Back