300 kit brake bar

I'm having some problems with the air ride, it works but it's slow... Do you have a diagram for the instant up? I think you told me compressor to tank, tank to pressure switch, then to valve controller... I need a picture...lol

Here are some iphone pics... I'll have some better ones after I get her cleaned up...!

300.jpg

300kit.jpg

side2.jpg

side300.jpg

I'm having some problems with the air ride, it works but it's slow... Do you have a diagram for the instant up? I think you told me compressor to tank, tank to pressure switch, then to valve controller... I need a picture...lol

Yep that with the air line. WHen turned on..power to the pressure switch relay...does compressor start to fill the tank? And then shut off when the pressure switch psi is reached? That gives stored air for when YOU hit the raise toggle. You have the Dapincci air-ride right. Make sure the compression ( stiffness ) adjust ment is empty when going to raise hight. IF that side is underpressure it works against the raise side and will be slower raise.
When I park to slam the ride.....I release the comfort side ( bike will raise some) then I release the raise/lower side, that drops the bike down to lowest adjustments. This will leave the air cylinder 100% empty for the quick pop of air to the raise side when you ready to leave and raise it.
Dont for get to adjust the threaded dogbone links to the air being 100% empty and the tail just off the tire. Keeps from any air lines misshaps ( leak ) from slamming the tail into the tire.

That looks good. How long is your extended tail....6 inches? YOu may have miss wired it too. The compressor is ON by the pressure switch relay only. SO if your hitting the toggle and the compressor comes on.....not right! Compressor gets power from switch relay. Relay gets from battery or ignition. The goggle now ONLY triggers the air-ride valve controller.

That wasn't finished... But I did strap the bottle there... I'm gonna need some help with the instant up. The shop didn't understand, I was hoping you could take a look at it or talk to them. I rode it today, it rides nice... I love it...! Oh yeah the tail is 6 over...!

It doesn't fit crossways, it would fit on the side of the sub... I have the tiger tail, so I don't have that much room under the seat... :please: Help... The way it's set up now, I can't even use the pass seat...! :dunno:

I love the ride, I'm sure I'll love it even more once I get it setup right...!:whistle:

That sure looks like the same 1 pound bot that I have......???

Your in fairfax right. Im still not working right now....so most every afternoon is open for me is you'd like me to look at it?

DSCN1328.jpg

Same bottle different tail... Yeah, I'm in Fairfax... How far are you from 22032...?

100_1357.jpg

Same subframe...but you have tiger-racing undertail tray (That service little to none now that you have the stretched fatty).* loosing trunk area and moving the space to under it* Move compressor above the subframe rail and also move the big all in one relay/pressure switch beside it. Put the bottle as indicated...between the subframe rails, under the undertail tray, between the passenger rearsets. The valve control is SO FAR away from the air cylinder???? FIRE THAT SHOP!:laugh:
Im in Hagerstown...guessing 1 hour or 1hr-15 min form Tysons corner area ( with NO traffic)!

100_1357.jpg

The Tigerracing undertail is great for those that have stock arms and are looking to slam it or get that squat off the line ( gives tire room ). You no longer need to do that. The space that was a trunk is gone, but that space is not under it. The bottle, realy/pressure switch, and even the valve controller should fit in that area. If you want to cover it then and keep it all neat and clean...get the catylist extended 6in undertail:beerchug: This will let you put your passenger seat back on then too. Guess the relay/switch is to high now for it being above the tigertail tray?

Sorry one more thing I just noticed. At the compressore....the way they mounted it = not good. IT will vibrate against the subframe and make very loud noise when on, and the band they used ( I know it comes with it ) will break in about 6 months. Get some rubber or isolation material between it and anything else. Use 2 large ( 1/4 inch wide) plastic tie straps to mount it.:beerchug:

Back