#3 in the points

Give'em hell Cecil!! Good to hear some positive news from your neck of the woods!
cool.gif

Way to go Cecil! Very impressive indeed. Best wishes on the home front... I hope all works out for you.

congrats Cecil on the team. Hope all is getting better on the home front. Good you can do something you have a passion for.

Always looking for good things from your crew...Wish I had something to add from my end but work and other issues are the burden...

Well I'll be damned Cecil...you're back. Read about your "scenario" on the local Tampa Racing site. Hope everything is going well for you and glad you didn't fall off the face of the earth. Looks like you've focussed more on the racing and doing well at it.

Let us know how the racing season ends up...and as stated before, don't be a stranger.

anybody have a number for exotic cycle? or know cecil well enough to have his phone number? He gave me JT's number once....but our IM history is WAY too short!

Great job, Man!
bowdown.gif

Keep er going strong and bring home the number one spot!
beerchug.gif

Congrats and good luck! I know it is hard to run with the big dogs on a tight budget! Kick some a$$ man!
beerchug.gif

Pretty awesome! With those kind of points against the big names, you're making us all proud at the .Org! GPW is right about having a support button ... so why not set up a PayPal or something, and maybe we can kick in a few bucks here and there in exchange for a tiny "Hayabusa.Org" sticker on the Big One?
wink.gif

Back