2Wheel Tuner Leslie Porter and ??

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Leslie Porter and Field of dreams... :) (little before and after)
She hit it good this time.. Badazz and Beautiful article in 2wheel tuner... yeowzaa... ya stare at the bike, ya stare at the girl... whew....

dang it girl.. its a motorcycle magazine you are going to get me banned from..

(and yea I did read both articles...SWEAR!)

and yes.. http://leslieporterfield.com the title bar was not large enough. :laugh:

Last edited:
What articles ???
check the cover
Page 16 and then page 26 to 36 (hubba hubba, great looking bike Gixxer liter bike that is one of a kind..) :cough: :cough:

badass.jpg

Last edited:
that's ashame. I guess when you've hired a publacist they tend to know what sells things to men.

Now if the IRL girl (whatever her name is) runs a playboy spread I guess she'll be one step ahead of the Texas girl.

Honestly it reminds me of a hack. If you don't have what it takes then shake your money maker... whatever. This is all just my opinion and I don't mean to offend any one by it.

It's all about sponsorship money. If she shows a little skin, she gets more press, sponsors get more airtime, she gets more cash/goods. Ever notice that the most popular athletes are also the best looking? Anna Kournikova, never won a title but you all know who she is.

Thumbs-up to Leslie for being able to ride and living her dream. At least she wins.

She is one of the fastest women in the world, can run her own business and she looks pretty darn good... My guess is she can do pretty much what ever she wants..

If you read the article, it focuses mostly on the bike anyway.. (and what a bike) You also need to read her article about LSR racing..

No point in being a hater because she if fast, smart or beautiful.. I really kind of doubt that "sponsor" money is what this about.. I would guess this for her might be more of "Hey I did it against the odds" any record setting rider knows they are up against the odds..

Me? a woman in black leather on a bike she knows how to ride? works for me....

Last edited:
I do respect her LSR success I just don't care much for the T&A side of things. To me it's like Miss America doing a centerfold. Hey kudos to having the figure to do things like that and I'm sure it's great for self promotion as well. I would just rather be known for my abilities vs looks.

I haven't read the article so strictly based on what Mr Bogus said at least the author knew where to keep his writting focused.

Last edited:
Back