2nd track day on a 'Busa

IG.

Registered
It was on July 2, in the Pocono's. Nice weather, and nice riding. Nothing too aggressive, though.

Sequence_397.gif

Very Nice!!! Looks like you had fun :-)
May I ask...what did you do to get your hump to fit with the grab bar?

~KoolKat

Wanted to post similar image from about a month ago during my 1st track day on a 'Busa.

Interesting to compare body position and lean angle.

Full_Image_5C7B2523_smaller.JPG

Rubber is... stockers - BT56. No problems. Tire Pressure was set to 31 front, 34 rear.

Nice pics and it looks like you're really getting the knee down... what kinda of speed were you running.. And how did you think it handled on the track
rock.gif

Have to cover the glass for track days.

Kevin
info@mrcycles.com
Yeah, all lenses - headlight, taillight, blinkers, reflectors, and mirrors (if you keep them on) have to be taped. Masking tape works better than duct tape.

This is done so that in case a rider goes down, then all the lenses will stay on the bike even if they crack. Otherwise, it splatters on the road course, and takes time to clean it.

Or, if someone follows a fallen rider, the less debris spread on the road the better.

Nice pics, IG~ You can definatly see an improvment from the
two track days~ Very nice lean angle...
cool.gif

excellent! i used electrical tape on my lenses and glass.. virtually zero residue (a little on the mirrors but nothing much). if you're going to tape up the headlight entirely like IG did, you need to unplug the bulb or it'll get way too hot and blow.

Back