2nd thoughts on whether to drop & stretch

if i had to guess Danksy, H2447INTX has about a 6 or 7+ on there, but lets wait for him to chime in...im very curious too, wondering what my bike is gonna look like

I just rode my 240 6-8 over at the Gap last weekend, it defienitly held me back. I still enjoyed myself, but I wish a had put the stock arm on for the trip. Depends on how twistie you wanna get.

I think you had your mind made up before the thread.

If lowered and stretched floats your boat, great! I happen to think lowered and stretched looks really cool. However, your bike will become the limiting factor when it comes to improving your skills. :beerchug:

i thought i did, but i didnt wanna hate myself it was just looking cool but couldnt be ridden, no trailer queen for me... from the info you guys gave me, it sounds like i will be able to have fun with it, just have to deal with some scrapes, i figure i could play with the height and find that happy medium....as far as limiting factor, i can live with that. i soon plan to pick up a 1k or 750(b4 nxt season) i can do with out dragging knee for one year, like i said my back is pretty bad now, so hopefully the lowered and long bike will keep me taimed

You will notice a little difference but not enough to worry about if your not trying to Drag a knee like the others said.

However

You are probably going to have swap out your spring for a heavier spring so you dont rub a hole in the bottom of your undertail.

thats another thing, i was thinking about....how do iknow if i will need a heavier spring?? a buddy of mine did it on both his 1ks with out any spring swap.....

thats another thing, i was thinking about....how do iknow if i will need a heavier spring?? a buddy of mine did it on both his 1ks with out any spring swap.....

The 1Ks tail shoots for the sky...but the busa swoops down closer to the tire. Hence the diff of the two.

I'll only stretch when I have a canyon carver (R1) in the stable next to it.

Once I have a good toy, I can go rest easy stretchin the Busa

Daniel at Cloudnine Motorsports.

He is a Sponsor here.

It is worth it.

===================================================================

MISTY.jpg

Back