2nd place again

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
Made little $$ @ least wish could have taKEN FINALS.
My best shot against this bike.
HE HAD .024 LIGHT I had .003 I went 6.43 on a 6.40 he went 5.07 on a 5 dial in I was 109mph he was 138mph
Finals I sliped 2 a .045 rt other bike had .024 he got me just before finish.
I KNOW MY BIKE WAS HOT NOT MUCH COOL DOWN TIME IT BARFED UP AROUND 1/2 A COKE CAN OF COOLANT IN MY OVERFLOW BOTTLE.I found some on pipe+swingarm it overfilled I dont have stock bottle just little 1.

This my best kill on this t/g bike.
2ibj4hu.jpg

I beat this 08 1st round then caught a by run
IMG_5769-1.jpg

billbusa-1.jpg

tHIS THE ONE THAT BAGGED ME 5.53 ON A 5.50 WITH .024 LIGHT
DANGIT I gotta get past this guy he keeps beating me:banghead::banghead:
IMG_6472.jpg

I cant really complain asked him what lane he wanted he said whatever lane you dont want.
IMG_6920.jpg

he is 1st
im tied 4 second with this bike
aag08n.jpg

AOL.com Images Not Available

t/g bike third or 4th however you look at it.

I would been going faster but everything out of wack traction @ indy were i was last week much better.NOw i had adjust bars+launch box+tire pressure.

THIS MAKES MY 6TH 2ND PLACE THIS YEAR I JUST KEEP GETTING BUTTERFLYS

1249459176192-3.gif

2ibj4hu.jpg

IMG_5769-1.jpg

Last edited:
I been on unemployment this summer.Gas buisness (home heating fuel gets slow) go back next month least I can cash this check put $ in my glove box thats my entry next week.

and keep on racing....you run the lights, burnouts, and reaction enough times and it's just another day at the office...... :oldcool: You'll be thinking, "Man those scrambled eggs with salsa were great.....oh d@mn I'm staged....ready, ready, ready....GO !!!!" :super: Just run YOUR race.......forget about everyone else....

Butterflies are OK,once they act up ,that is your que to focus on the job at hand.Just make them part of your routine and soon you will welcome them!:beerchug: goodluck next race!:thumbsup:

and keep on racing....you run the lights, burnouts, and reaction enough times and it's just another day at the office...... :oldcool: You'll be thinking, "Man those scrambled eggs with salsa were great.....oh d@mn I'm staged....ready, ready, ready....GO !!!!" :super: Just run YOUR race.......forget about everyone else....

I HEAR THAT i GOTTA JUST PRETEND ITS A PRACTICE RUN
I DONT do as good under pressure.

Back