2nd Hayabusa reunion Puerto Rico

Post of the day Arey ! Great job Thanks
smile.gif

I'd love to go somewhere and see that many Busas in one place! In my neck of the woods, I'm a complete loner (I know, just one letter from "loser")
sad.gif

nice bikes mang, whats the speed limit? and where do you all ride, would only take a day to ride around the island? I wonder how many sportbikes you have there per capita?
Thanks, highest speed limit is 65 mph but who cares,we ride all over the island expessways, country side via the mountains what ever we desire to run that day, I cant complain

very nice bikes
has anybody noticed that they all have the wire mesh mod?
is it stock?
and everybody have the warning stickers still on and their refloctors are still there
are they illigal to remove?

dam they like polishing bikes down there and they also like the rear mud flap on those busa's

wink.gif

them folks have taste in bikes
wire mesh is not stock but its a hot item here. ref warning stickers its not ilegal, I have to remove the ones on my bike I was surprise to have seen the yellow & orange air brush busa with those stickers on. Ref mud flap I have only seen 2 with undertails, I am planning on mines before the year is over

Enjoyed looking at the bikes from La Isla Del Encanto. I wish I could take mine to the island and ride those twisty roads.
super.gif
Thanks. I am impressed with that Isla del Encanto. it will be good to have you over here we will take you to the country lots of twisty roads

That looks like a great time!  Looks like there are lots of Busa brothers there & they have lots of sweet bikes.  Is there a drag strip in PR?
Thanks there 3 drag strips I know about the biggest one is in Salinas Saturday 13 of December they had a tournament ZX12R against Hayabusa I didn't get to go but yesterday I had heard that the Hayabusa kick ass big time.

I'd love to go somewhere and see that many Busas in one place!  In my neck of the woods, I'm a complete loner (I know, just one letter from "loser")
sad.gif
I hope u was here to have seeing it live, Feels good. I am with S7R4NGER your the Queen over there.

Wow looks like P.R. is pro Busa you all have great taste in bikes and hooking them up. What kind of roads do you have to ride on twisties, straights or curves any canyons to ride sorry I never been there would like to know more, how often do you have Busa rallies, sure would like to make one, how long do they last? I know question's question's.

Back