240 KIT FOR 08 BUSA

MX724

Registered
IS THER ANYBODY THAT MAKES A 240 KIT THAT FITS CENTERED. I HAVE A O8 BUSA,
I LOVE THE WIDE TIRE LOOK, MAYBE I WILL HAVE TO GO WITH A 300 KIT. I HERE THATS THE ONLY ONE THAT WILL CENTER. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

300 for wow factor would look great but Im not sure how rideable that is going to be.
www.roaringtoyz.com have a 240 single sided kit but I would contact cat3 for better prices and advise.He was very helpful with me ooppps thank you Charles

to get the tire completely centered, you will need a jackshaft swingarm.
I dont think anyone makes a jackshaft 240 swingarm.

I had a 240 on a bike I had and it worked great, that bike got stolen and now I am going to get a big tire again. I was going to get the 300 but the person who does the conversion for me said they do not do to good on curves and turns so that made up my mind to go with the 240 again. But to each his own.

I had a 240 on a bike I had and it worked great, that bike got stolen and now I am going to get a big tire again. I was going to get the 300 but the person who does the conversion for me said they do not do to good on curves and turns so that made up my mind to go with the 240 again. But to each his own.

ANYTHING UP TO AND INCLUDING A 330 WILL HANDLE CURVES FINE. A 240 will not be centered but there are kits that get it with in an 1/8 of an inch. Dont know what kits those are thu. Jackshafts require more maintenance due to the dual chains and keeping an eye on the jackshaft cog alignment. OH it takes more effort to work it in the curves, but can be done.
I would say factors:
1. the look you want
2. the up keep of 2 chains
3. then the handling..it is NOT what everyone has been brainwashed to think!

ANYTHING UP TO AND INCLUDING A 330 WILL HANDLE CURVES FINE. A 240 will not be centered but there are kits that get it with in an 1/8 of an inch. Dont know what kits those are thu. Jackshafts require more maintenance due to the dual chains and keeping an eye on the jackshaft cog alignment. OH it takes more effort to work it in the curves, but can be done.
I would say factors:
1. the look you want
2. the up keep of 2 chains
3. then the handling..it is NOT what everyone has been brainwashed to think!

All things chrome makes a centered 240 swingarm that comes with an offset front sprocket. I have had both 240 and 300. Sold the 300 to get the 240. seem to have problems corner:whistle: wanna know why:thumbsup: the fact of getting it to corrner was not the problem. The fear of riding on the side of the rim during a lean was.

All things chrome makes a centered 240 swingarm that comes with an offset front sprocket. I have had both 240 and 300. Sold the 300 to get the 240. seem to have problems corner:whistle: wanna know why:thumbsup: the fact of getting it to corrner was not the problem. The fear of riding on the side of the rim during a lean was.

I know what you meen there.:whistle:

DSC00267.jpg

Back