Let me see your 08 busa 240/250 kit rear end...

kingbusa

Registered
I would like to see all the 08 owner who put 240/250 phat tire kit rear end only pls.... and what kind kit do you use.
Thanks a bunch...
picture only !!!!

Search then post question:poke: Beleive me it there.

AwJeez.jpg

well most of them are just a discussion and not THE REAR END PICTURES..... I want to see how diff. brand kit can get as close as possible to the center.

The pics I have of GenII are of 300+ and the 240s are not rear shots. Sorry. There are members here that have GenII with 240s and end up looking very close to center. Maybe they will chime in?

I hope they do...I've seen ynkee_gts 250 kit from ATC and they are centered. I've seen in person the 240 superkit from trac dynamic and IMO way off center.

I will post a rearview pic tomorrow but here is a picture of the rear from the side. It is an ATC 240 kit with a 250 tire. Before anyone says anything, I have removed the reflectors.

Busa 4.jpg

:drool:
that is very nice Htownbusa....what kinda of exhaust is that?
Now hurry post the :moon:
Does your kit centered?

The frame has to be grinded to make clearance for the chain. It is the same swingarm kit. Not sure what makes one more centered than the other.

Nothing for nothing, but having the tire non centered looks like chit.... Bike looks great, but I just could not deal with that:whistle:

RC Components 6" at 4.5" 240

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

There is no way a 240/250 is going to center with out a jack shaft. Think about it! If the frame is ground down a 3/8" offset primary is used, wheel will be 3/8 to 1/2" off to the right. 1/4" or 7mm offset primary doesn't need frame grinding bur wheel will be off 3/4" 1G 2G same thing.

250 installed 4-28-08 EXT 004 (Large).jpg

250 installed 4-28-08 EXT 006 (Large).jpg

Back