220mph clocks!

Wasn't that the teenager committin crimes all over and postin himself doing them, and gettin away with it? And still on the run.

Just curious, don't the 99, 00 speedos go to 200mph, and a couple dashes? I haven't seen one in ages and don't remeber. I thought the 220s where all aftermarket. Again, I'm just wondering, not arguing.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Did you notice what color it was

Orange ? & Silver
Yep, I should have mentioned the whole copper/orange thing but that would have been the hat trick BS in a single post! :laugh: Then again, if you've never actually SEEN a 99 copper, it does kinda look orangish from a far...in a pic.....that's not yours.... lmao

Just curious, don't the 99, 00 speedos go to 200mph, and a couple dashes? I haven't seen one in ages and don't remeber. I thought the 220s where all aftermarket. Again, I'm just wondering, not arguing.

1999 & 2000 Came out with 220 Gauges. All the rest 180 or 185 if you count the little slash after 180

Then again, if you've never actually SEEN a 99 copper, it does kinda look orangish from a far...in a pic.....that's not yours.... lmao

My thoughts exactly

And just to point it out agaaaain

That 99 would have had the 220 Gauges he was asking about.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm My 2007 has one :whistle::whistle::whistle:

===================================================================

My 220s came off a 2000 Model with very low miles. I got lucky the mileage off my 220s was only 300 miles off my stock ones

the one you posted the pic of trying to pass off as yours was a 99 moron. You really need to do more research if you're gonna keep trying to BS your way throught this forum.:rofl:

dont need ot go that far to find inconsistancies....just check his profile here!

Another EPIC FAIL by Owens! Oh, and they're not 180, they're 185! :rofl:
What's that say from your profile pic owens? 1999?? Oh wait, lemme guess, you sold your 220 "clocks" and put in a newer one right? From your 2002 Busa right? :laugh:

looks like its time to get out the troll spray again:moon:

Indeed!

Troll2.jpg

speedo 030.jpg

speedo 016.jpg

Capture.jpg

Last edited:
ok I give up....what are the sharpie marks for???

Because the org wont let you post a blank response even if you post pics so you have to put something. I don't think he needed to because he was quoting someone though.

Because the org wont let you post a blank response even if you post pics so you have to put something. I don't think he needed to because he was quoting someone though.

No, the sharpie marks on his Dash cover... :rofl:

nice pics there!!!!!
yeah i have always thought the 220mph gauges are so much better...
as the bike can go over 180mph, why dont the clocks??

Its like turning a 1.2L fiesta into a 1.3L hayabusa engine, without changing the clocks to tell you how fast your going...

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm My 2007 has one :whistle::whistle::whistle:

===================================================================

{grinzzz}.. pretty gauges hee hee
And I give too... whats up with the marks along his speedo... not gear change.. unless he has the magical 8 geared Busa...

Last edited:
Back