220mph speedometer

tasho3

Registered
Hello guys, I m looking for speedometer for my 2009 Hayabusa that goes all way up to 220mph and also tells you in kph because the bike is in Europe, any shop that sells them?

Only the 1999 & 2000 came out with 220 gauges.

Not sre if you can swap just face plates and fix it with a speedo healer.

Only the 1999 & 2000 came out with 220 gauges.

Not sre if you can swap just face plates and fix it with a speedo healer.

thats what i was thinking but i thought mayb there was some aftermarket out there that u can just swap out the entire cluster

thats what i was thinking but i thought mayb there was some aftermarket out there that u can just swap out the entire cluster

I havent seen one, But I would think there would be a market for it.

Everyone loves to see 220 mph gauges.

==========================================================

000_3066.jpg

If you replace the faceplate and correct with a spedo-healer, it will throw your odometer reading off.

31156_1205249431453_1835178519_382964_6963128_n.jpg

BusaWhipped, I love that cluster. Where do I get one just like that?

Last edited:
Ok, so what would be the best way to put a 220 guage on a 2005 Busa?

Buy a used cluster from a 99 or 00 model. Then contact Scott at blue guages, he can legally change the mileage in those guages to match the mileage of your bike. As well as change the faceplates or led colors if you like.
The guages will read almost the same as the ones that go to 180. A speedohealer(Pashnit sells them) is never a bad idea either as all the guages have roughly a 7% error anyway.

www.welcometoblueguages.com

HealTech Electronics Ltd. - Makers of the SpeedoHealer, GIpro, X-TRE, FI Tuner Pro, OBD Tool

Back