220mph clocks!

I love the 220mph clocks, Although mine is 180mph clocks i would change the bike just to have the big 220 on the speedo!
cheers guys...

i wish i could, right now i cant due to my mum saying 3 bikes is enough in the garage, plus a old 2.4 rover which is going this weekend, hayabusa selling on ebay, i'll give you the vin and link private message if you do not belive me, its selling under owens231 on ebay too so its easy to find, that will be placed on ebay...
never know in a few years i might just put on 220mph clocks but right now im happy with these...

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm My 2007 has one :whistle::whistle::whistle:

===================================================================

MISTY ALL AROUND 015.jpg

Now you selling the Hayabusa? Why? Thought you had it in the shop? What work you have done to it? What year was it again and what colors was it? Don't forget we have a clasified section here also.

the one you posted the pic of trying to pass off as yours was a 99 moron. You really need to do more research if you're gonna keep trying to BS your way throught this forum.:rofl:

poser-alert.gif

the one you posted the pic of trying to pass off as yours was a 99 moron. You really need to do more research if you're gonna keep trying to BS your way throught this forum.:rofl:

We need to check the drummer forums and see what inconsistency we can find there. After all he has the 2nd best drum in the WORLD!

dont need ot go that far to find inconsistancies....just check his profile here!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
BS FAIL OWENS!! :moon:

Oh, and CLOCKS tell time, Speedometers tell speed - for those of us that HAVE a Busa! :laugh:

I love the 220mph clocks, Although mine is 180mph clocks i would change the bike just to have the big 220 on the speedo!
cheers guys...

Another EPIC FAIL by Owens! Oh, and they're not 180, they're 185! :rofl:
What's that say from your profile pic owens? 1999?? Oh wait, lemme guess, you sold your 220 "clocks" and put in a newer one right? From your 2002 Busa right? :laugh:

owens fail.jpg

Another EPIC FAIL by Owens! Oh, and they're not 180, they're 185! :rofl:
What's that say from your profile pic owens? 1999?? Oh wait, lemme guess, you sold your 220 "clocks" and put in a newer one right? From your 2002 Busa right? :laugh:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Did you notice what color it was

Orange ? & Silver

Speaking of finding out info on people, does anyone know if that Facebook Criminal been caught yet? :laugh:

Back