220mph clock faces for a k8

I emailed scott again, and below you will find his response to the question about the 220 mph/kh gauge for 08 busa.

"Because it would be a totally new design, I would need to order 50 pieces. I would need 30 confirmed orders before I can start a new design like that. "

Scott.

Pics!!!!!:poke::rulez:

Here is a night one.

DSC00466.jpg

Keep in mind, there's no true fix for adding 220mph gauges to a 185mph sprocket speedometer. The speedo-healers are an adjustment based on a mathmatical calculation. The actual size of the sprocket determining the swing rate effects that ratio at different points. I just had the bluegauges 220mph added to my 185mph cluster, speedo-healer and a dyno tune. I was there during the dyno-tune and mine is tuned to be pretty dead on until about 80 and then it's off a little at higher speeds.

Keep in mind, there's no true fix for adding 220mph gauges to a 185mph sprocket speedometer. The speedo-healers are an adjustment based on a mathmatical calculation. The actual size of the sprocket determining the swing rate effects that ratio at different points. I just had the bluegauges 220mph added to my 185mph cluster, speedo-healer and a dyno tune. I was there during the dyno-tune and mine is tuned to be pretty dead on until about 80 and then it's off a little at higher speeds.
+1. I also have a set of 220 clusters and i have the speedohealer also on my scoot. At about 100mph its unaccurate by 10mph. No dyno run but i ran mine up against a police radar gun over the summer. No i didn't get a ticket, the cop who lased me is my lil brother, he's a LEO. :thumbsup:

Guessing dieing, cause we need 30 confirmed orders for scott to order them and work on template. I can email scott again in AM and tell hime we have 30 confirmed orders and see if he can give me a price....... PM me everyone who is interested and i will get back after contact with scott......

Also note that the odometer will be off after the conversion (well, at least that is true for the Gen I). Gen I Busa's use the same signal for both the speedometer and the odometer. The odometer will be overly optimistic (display more miles than you actually rode).

It is for this reason that I am still *thinking* of performing the conversion (instead of actually *performing* the conversion).

if i can get a price it would help me make my diss,

i would like 220 clock and a speedo healer if it works , i want to know that i am doing 220 and that it is corect ,
you know !

so pm me if you get any more info on this deal !

thanks

Back