220mph clock faces for a k8

eddy

Registered
do you lot know if i can get a standard looking but a 220mph clock face for my k8 please can not find any one here in the uk

I think this was just answered in a earlier post.........searching now........

Not sure why anyone would want to go with anything but Amber as this color is easiest on the eyes for night and has the least inpact on night vision.

do you lot know if i can get a standard looking but a 220mph clock face for my k8 please can not find any one here in the uk

Talked to scott at Bluegauges, there are no 220 mph gauges for 08 busa. He said he could custome make some, but you are talking big bucks and would take a pretty long time to get done, plus you would have to get the yellow box he sells or the speedo healer to make it accurate......

is anyone checking on this, or should I drop blue gauges an email when I get home?
Posted via Mobile Device

I emailed Scott a while back in reference to this. He just told me it would be pretty pricey, but didnt give me a solid $$, I figure he would basically have to do one and see what the cost is (guinnea pig). Also, he said we would have to run speedo healer or his yellow box to make it accurate. I will shoot him another email, how many people total are we looking at here, so i have a number/ guess-tament to give?

Not sure why anyone would want to go with anything but Amber as this color is easiest on the eyes for night and has the least inpact on night vision.
You haven't seen the blue gauges, once you do you'll see why the amber comes no where close to the looks of the Blue Gauges. Couldn't wait to change mine. Had them on my 04LE, and now my 08 Org/Blk. The new fastest color.:thumbsup:

You haven't seen the blue gauges, once you do you'll see why the amber comes no where close to the looks of the Blue Gauges. Couldn't wait to change mine. Had them on my 04LE, and now my 08 Org/Blk. The new fastest color.:thumbsup:

what color gauge did you use on your Orange/Blk ???

Speaking of Blue Gauges, just got mine back today from Scott.

DSC00463.jpg

Back