bought my first busa k8 7 months old jardine gp1 cans

banditzx10

Registered
hello i just bought my first busa k8 on a 2011 plate. only 900 miles on clock the bike is tottaly standered . i have ordered jardine gp1 cans from the states . am in the uk . am also puting on a K/N filter power commander 5 . and taking baffles out . then setting bike up on dino . what kind of bhp at the reer wheel would i be looking for . i did all this to my zx10r 2011 and kicked out a stunning 164 at the reer wheel . would i expect to get in to the high 170s with the busa . any one got the jardine gp1 twin outlet cans

Welcome here!

But there are rules here,,

useless.jpg

hi pictures of my new busa wont be put up until the bikes dilivered in two days time but here pictures of my zx10r for now
corey583.jpg

my first busa will be dilivered at 1.30 in the morning . will put up pictures before i start taking bits off . will be here in 3 hours getting like a kid in xmas morning lol:laugh:

bike was dilivered at 2 this morning . with only 918 miles on clock . put a few decals on bar ends new grips foot pegs front and back . jardine cans . got clear at 4 in morning was back up at 8 in the morning away riding . I LOVE THE BIKE SMOOTH PLENTY POWER HANDLINGS GREAT . I WILL STILL GET MY NEE DOWN ON THE BUSA . LOVE IT AND HAVE PLENTY OF YEARS TOURING ON THIS ON

Back