2030 isn't that far away....

First my beloved firearms I had to bury in the back yard and now I'm going to have to bury my busa hahahaha. All jokes aside they won't be touching bikes since they have such a low carbon foot print and can filter.
Hopefully they won't be after motorcycles but I'll bet they'll leave stock bikes alone and go after the modified ones....I can see the aftermarket kind of going away for motorcycles in order they can keep them emissions compliant.

I think you'll find that the take-over of self-driving vehicles will be the true death of motorcycles.

As long as gas is available for a reasonable amount of money and insurance companies don't collude with governments to price motorcyclists off the road, we should be fine for awhile. I hope.

Looks like the days of the family / mates road trip are approaching an end.
Can't see those happening with,
"Ok, everybody out. Go amuse yourselves. Need to recharge the car for 90mins, which will get us another 300 kilometres"
Many times when we were younger, we'd all pile into the car and drive 8 hours round trip for a hamburger.. Music on, singing, all talking rubbish..

Imagine the classic movie, "Family Vacation" with a ev car. That trip would take forever. Nope, you can keep you ev, limited mileage pos.

Technology will eventually solve the recharge times and longevity. Battery exchanges, smaller yet longer lasting batteries will come into play. We cannot deny the fact that our oil resources are limited. Combination gas and electric seems the way to go to me, a small gas engine that runs only limited times with a purpose only to recharge the (drive) batteries. That should solve any longevity problems, length of travel issues.

Technology will eventually solve the recharge times and longevity. Battery exchanges, smaller yet longer lasting batteries will come into play. We cannot deny the fact that our oil resources are limited. Combination gas and electric seems the way to go to me, a small gas engine that runs only limited times with a purpose only to recharge the (drive) batteries. That should solve any longevity problems, length of travel issues.
Lots of good hybrids out there these days...neighbor has a Toyota Highlander hybrid and it is a pretty good machine.

Reactions: pcs
The end of the road, total Marxist communism for the entire world....
“You will OWN NOTHING.... but you’ll be happy” is their slogan, to be in place by 2030.
No car or bike ownership.
It’s over.
And now the good news.....
Jesus Returns in 8 years time and sorts the wheat from the chaff!

This looks to be another conspiracy theorist rhetoric which is following along the current world events....

This theory is just too clean cut to be reality-somebody has watched too many sci-fi movies.
Bill, this information is directly from the World Economic Forum's CEO, Klaus Schwab.
It's a plan they have set in motion, have a read of it, it is NOT a "conspiracy theory".
It is a chilling read, psycologically precondition us all for 'their' future plans.

It's definitely not a theory when you have many first world leaders quoting from Schwab's text. Trudeau might be the worst case (IMHO) but even Biden was using the WEF's "Build. Back. Better." tagline during his campaign.

b1c661055841db322c8013f5362679ce55612691015aedd767fafaa79f872dc1.jpg

Bill, this information is directly from the World Economic Forum's CEO, Klaus Schwab.
It's a plan they have set in motion, have a read of it, it is NOT a "conspiracy theory".
It is a chilling read, psycologically precondition us all for 'their' future plans.
There was nothing in that video which was new to me.....Heck, I could slap a video together of my future predictions and maybe some will come true-it's a crap shoot.

In fact we are subjected to some of these now but only the privileged, developed countries will carry the load while the other less developed countries will continue as business as usual I reckon.

I don't cater to the "doom and gloom" rhetoric, mankind has been evolving and changing our environment since our conception so what will be, will be.

Back