This isn't good.....

Nor is this.......

Isn't the 2nd amendment all about this very action that you posted the link to ?
Let's face it, the US is now under tyranny with the current administration . .
and there are countless millions of patriotic Americans ready to stand and fight against this tyranny.
The founding fathers included the 2nd amendment for good reason, am I right or am I misinterpreting the US Constitution?

People want to start a civil war or every thing it seems. Color, creed, religion, president. People haven’t figured out after hundred of years how to get along. Just how to kill each other more efficiently. No pie for them!!!
No pie!!

Isn't the 2nd amendment all about this very action that you posted the link to ?
and there are countless millions of patriotic Americans ready to stand and fight against this tyranny.
The founding fathers included the 2nd amendment for good reason, am I right or am I misinterpreting the US Constitution?
See the post above yours and that is from a former serving US soldier...and I would guess he is not alone in his way of thinking...

The US is far from under a tyranny government....I've been to those kinds of countries and the US doesn't even come anywhere close to resembling this.

Actually, you absolutely don't have a clue. The 2nd Amendment was added (that's why it's an amendment) to get southerners to join the Union. The founders believed that the separation of powers would protect us from Tyranny. Their plan worked when the government repelled a tyrannical attack from a MAGA Mob on 1/6.

And Americans don't want a civil war, about 20% of mostly white people want to abort the constitution because they losing the evolutionary battle. Very few sane people think that a civil war will end well.

My question is, is everything good now after Trump? The tell us in europe, Trump was a monster, a maniac, insane in the brain. A absolute tyrann! People suffer, the economy suffer....USA is getting down. Now with the old man as president, the only change i see, is that i dont see Biden every day in the news and there is no hate speech in the media. But what else changed?

Was Trump really this bad? I mean..yeah Obama sold everything with a smile, even if he bombs familys by drones....but was it any good?

Rumors going on in germany these days, so they decide a total lockdown after christmas. Not because of the virus, like they told us, because they have the fear, there will be more and more people on the streets. Yesterday 50.000 people all across germany, where on the streets against the government.

Nobody believes, that there is a normal, democratic way, to change things anymore. The political system is rotten! Those who are a part of it, dont want to change it, those who want, never getting in the inner circle.

People think the Government is magic. Hard work and brains are magic, government simply holds open possibilities. My liberal friends resent me saying it but most people I know are where they are because of choices they made, for better or for worse. What democracy has done is provide the stability for most of the western and much of the eastern world for most of the decades following WWII. There are no examples of long-term successful authoritarian rule in human history. In fact, authoritarian governments concentrate wealth in an ever-smaller percentage of the people until they implode. As a German @Rubberrabbit you of all people should know that.

In the latter part of the 20th century, there was a worldwide effort to make government a bad word and to convince people it doesn't work. Here in this country, it has been through governmental terrorism. For example, the Enron mess that saw black and brownouts all over California. The utility failures in Texas in the middle of their coldest winter on record. The fact that we have let water pipes all over the country become poisoned. Or bridges being allowed to rot to the point that they collapse. These people want you to give up your right to vote and to believe that "only I can save you" as Trump put it. This is not the failure of government, they are purposeful acts of people trying to confound the constructive results of proper governing.

The funny thing is it is exactly the opposite. Name a corporation that did anything that didn't enrich its stockholders. Government beat polio and many other childhood diseases. The government built both the literal and virtual highways that support business. The government developed the integrated circuit. They also invented satellite communications. People don't realize that the government generally funds the riskiest part of innovation and they turn the technology over to businesses to turn it into profit.

Look at the history of this country and many of the richest people were not members of the preferred class. They were thugs, whiskey runners, outlaws, geniuses, immigrants fleeing authoritarianism, and risk-takers who started with nothing and often ended with nothing. That won't be possible in an aristocracy, only those with the birthright will be rich. I don't get why anyone would want to go back to those dark ages.

Last edited:
Hmmm. I’m not even starting on the political debate as I respect all our members here even if I do not agree with you. My 02 over all the war / no war talk….. there are many groups out there who would love nothing more than just that. Civil war. The majority of which are civilians who have never held a weapon in defense not had to use a weapon in anger, on orders, in a foreign land. They will be the 1st to fall. To quickly say I’m sorry and oh poop. There are some former military folks who have a twisted version of how to come about peace. My view as is many of my brothers in arms view is this, I have fought my wars, I have wiped off the blood. I have carried back the bodies of my dead brothers and laid them at the feet of their families, covered in dirt, when all along I firmly believe and am haunted daily, that it should have been me. Many of us have. Should war come to my house, should I have to pick up a weapon in anger again, this will not end well for those on the other side. There are better ways to solve a problem than by repeating the actions of the last few hundred years of hate and violence I’ve ignorance.

Hi. If it proven it was fixed I will go and fight. Are we better off now under Biden now or we better off under Trump? Just look at what the AG's in some states are doing for crime. It looks like they are helping it. Look I just want what is the best for all. If you think that old people that have to pick meds or food is OK and we have people that can go out and shop lift up to $ 999.00 and not go to jail. To me this is not OK. Let's take 1/2 of everyone's money who makes over $20,000.00 a year and give it to the people that do not want to work be OK with everyone?

Hmmm. I’m not even starting on the political debate as I respect all our members here even if I do not agree with you. My 02 over all the war / no war talk….. there are many groups out there who would love nothing more than just that. Civil war. The majority of which are civilians who have never held a weapon in defense not had to use a weapon in anger, on orders, in a foreign land. They will be the 1st to fall. To quickly say I’m sorry and oh poop. There are some former military folks who have a twisted version of how to come about peace. My view as is many of my brothers in arms view is this, I have fought my wars, I have wiped off the blood. I have carried back the bodies of my dead brothers and laid them at the feet of their families, covered in dirt, when all along I firmly believe and am haunted daily, that it should have been me. Many of us have. Should war come to my house, should I have to pick up a weapon in anger again, this will not end well for those on the other side. There are better ways to solve a problem than by repeating the actions of the last few hundred years of hate and violence I’ve ignorance.
Yep, been there, got that tee shirt too and I agree...

There is nothing glorious or glamourous about war.

Don't say that it's tyranny.Don't you understand that your government loves you????

The leftists sure seem more aggressive and more prone to anarchy than the right is from what I've seen in the United States and Canada. Most right leaning people support police and want techincally more goverment control where extreme leftists want less and practically anarchy.

But those news articles are just hit pieces to better one party or the other nothing more with no validity to either.

Thanks to Klaus Schwab and his megolamaniac friends we have a 'Great Reset' scheduled in the very near future.
Won't that be fun?
imagine it, total surveillance, a social credit score for everyone, injections every few months just to keep your vaccine pass current, welcome to the New World Order.
. . . too bad if you don't want any part of it . .

They may very well be but there are people out there who will believe this and react to it.
Like what .001%? I don't see trump supporters burning down cities, holding police station hostage and going around shooting cops sitting in police cars.... I'm not sure what you are getting at? And those news articles are hilarious, just like last time when everyone was worried when trump lost and everyone thought a civil war was coming and nothing happened....

Nothing more than fear mongering when most conservatives just wanna be left alone.

political street brawl fight on the score card the for the masses "announcing" a new political right (semi fascits) populists vs neo liberal status Quo
men with guns takeover govt== um Taliban?

Back