This isn't good.....

Yep, been there, got that tee shirt too and I agree...

There is nothing glorious or glamourous about war.
Hi. What we said every day [ To dead enemy. To live friends and we all get home] Look we have to keep Biden in power even if we have to cheet to. We ave to fight the virus or it will kill us all. We also have to keep the border open because Biden need the votes. O no I have said to much I have let the cat out of the bag.

People want to start a civil war or every thing it seems. Color, creed, religion, president. People haven’t figured out after hundred of years how to get along. Just how to kill each other more efficiently. No pie for them!!!
A civil war has been brewing for about a decadeish. Somewhere around the Bush) Gore timeframe it seemed to gain steam.

I lived a lot of places. I've met more people in the last 5 years that have weapons and ammo stockpiled than ever in my life anywhere.

A civil war has been brewing for about a decadeish. Somewhere around the Bush) Gore timeframe it seemed to gain steam.

I lived a lot of places. I've met more people in the last 5 years that have weapons and ammo stockpiled than ever in my life anywhere.

I know Lots of guys like that, but they aren't waiting for a civil war, they're just ready if anyone comes to their house wanting their guns....

Like what .001%? I don't see trump supporters burning down cities, holding police station hostage and going around shooting cops sitting in police cars.... I'm not sure what you are getting at? And those news articles are hilarious, just like last time when everyone was worried when trump lost and everyone thought a civil war was coming and nothing happened....

Nothing more than fear mongering when most conservatives just wanna be left alone.
Did you not see Trump supporters tearing down the capital?

Hi. What we said every day [ To dead enemy. To live friends and we all get home] Look we have to keep Biden in power even if we have to cheet to. We ave to fight the virus or it will kill us all. We also have to keep the border open because Biden need the votes. O no I have said to much I have let the cat out of the bag.
That talk is getting old and worn out to be honest...

Living under a rock is better than having the IQ of a rock.
Last time I checked, living under a rock IS having the IQ of a rock.
Like this guy . . .

1640164101750.png

Last edited:
I have said that some on here are suffering from a number of mental issues. But quoting yourself and throwing in a thumbs-up smiley face emoji?

I have said that some on here are suffering from a number of mental issues. But quoting yourself and throwing in a thumbs-up smiley face emoji?
It was meant to be a thumbs up to the guys that had a laugh with me on my previous comment.But ya.....I definitely have plenty of issues:beerchug:

Here is my take on this... I live in Oklahoma, was born and raised on a farm and having a gun around has always just been a thing.. You needed it all the time for one thing or another with critters of one sort or another. We always had guns around for protection because the local law was 20 minutes out and people are people and that hasn't changed since the beginning of time. What I think has happened is there are still folks like myself that still live in rural America and it's just the way of life. Go to the Urban areas where most folks have never even seen or held a gun and they can't relate. Now let's throw in some Glorification of guns from video games and movies and people start to romanticize about guns and the power. This in my opinion along with the decline in the value of life gives us gun violence and delusional belief in what power is.

People are disconnected and the new truth is what you see in movies and read on the Internet (Accurate information vs Perspective), add in some hyperbole and media spin and people start to get all bent out of shape over the wrong things and start to make decisions using the influence of bad information and emotion.

Do I have guns, yep (err I did before I lost them)... Has my perspective changed at all, nope.. We still use them around the property and we still have them to protect us in the event that someone comes to my house to do my family harm.

Here is my take on this... I live in Oklahoma, was born and raised on a farm and having a gun around has always just been a thing.. You needed it all the time for one thing or another with critters of one sort or another. We always had guns around for protection because the local law was 20 minutes out and people are people and that hasn't changed since the beginning of time. What I think has happened is there are still folks like myself that still live in rural America and it's just the way of life. Go to the Urban areas where most folks have never even seen or held a gun and they can't relate. Now let's throw in some Glorification of guns from video games and movies and people start to romanticize about guns and the power. This in my opinion along with the decline in the value of life gives us gun violence and delusional belief in what power is.

People are disconnected and the new truth is what you see in movies and read on the Internet (Accurate information vs Perspective), add in some hyperbole and media spin and people start to get all bent out of shape over the wrong things and start to make decisions using the influence of bad information and emotion.

Do I have guns, yep (err I did before I lost them)... Has my perspective changed at all, nope.. We still use them around the property and we still have them to protect us in the event that someone comes to my house to do my family harm.
I agree and can relate, I too grew up on a large farm where a rifle was a tool just like a shovel or an axe, we learned at an early age to respect and use them properly.

City people for the most part can't relate to guns as all they've ever seen of them is when they are used in a crime. Add to this the youth have been de-sensitized to guns through video games and the like to the point of them not even giving pause to using them indiscriminately in crimes.

The US is obviously much worse as the chance of someone getting their hands on a firearm is really good as many of them are insecure.....I watched an investigation show the other day where a specific firearm belonging to an individual was used in a homicide and the guy thought the gun was still under his car's driver seat because that was the last time he saw it a month or so ago....

I've been to failed states where people carry a weapon the same as a wallet or purse as without it their life isn't worth a plug nickel...it sure felt good to get back to a country where having and needing a gun is a nicety and not a necessity.

Back