2030 isn't that far away....

So the Ford CEO is not wanting dealerships and only online sales of his company's products....if the other car companies don't do the same thing, Ford will either have to do the same as them or risk not selling vehicles...

The negotiation dance is part of buying a vehicle...

So the Ford CEO is not wanting dealerships and only online sales of his company's products....if the other car companies don't do the same thing, Ford will either have to do the same as them or risk not selling vehicles...

The negotiation dance is part of buying a vehicle...

More and more, even before covid and crazy prices, most all of the new dealers within hours of me had/have the price on the vehicle, and that's it, non negotiable.

More and more, even before covid and crazy prices, most all of the new dealers within hours of me had/have the price on the vehicle, and that's it, non negotiable.
I would think once the supply chain gets caught up and dealerships get filled, competition will be back.

We are in a weird point of history but that will change....people will soon see the last two years did much more damage than they ever thought it could.

200.gif

View attachment 1652479
See the price of these things?

And they will suffer all the same issues as any other EV...batteries only take a charge for so long....

And they will suffer all the same issues as any other EV...batteries only take a charge for so long....
That is what will prevent me from ever buying an EV... if my iPhone's battery stops taking a full charge in under a year, what will happen to the car? Replacing a cellphone every couple of years is one thing, but having to replace your car?

I guess it's just part of the elite's plan of taking personal transportation away from we "useless eaters"...

That is what will prevent me from ever buying an EV... if my iPhone's battery stops taking a full charge in under a year, what will happen to the car? Replacing a cellphone every couple of years is one thing, but having to replace your car?

I guess it's just part of the elite's plan of taking personal transportation away from we "useless eaters"...
Now that there have been a few EV platforms out for a while, the realization of this is coming to light...what had a 600km range when new has dropped by a big margin after a few years...one guy said his Tesla now has a 300km range after 8 yrs....and that is on a good day where he isn't fighting a headwind, cold/hot weather or on a road with lots of hills...add those factors in and that 300km range drops.

He isn't happy....and he spent a lot of money on that car along with a secondary charging plug to charge it outside his garage as he has been advised to not charge it inside.

Now that there have been a few EV platforms out for a while, the realization of this is coming to light...what had a 600km range when new has dropped by a big margin after a few years...one guy said his Tesla now has a 300km range after 8 yrs....and that is on a good day where he isn't fighting a headwind, cold/hot weather or on a road with lots of hills...add those factors in and that 300km range drops.

He isn't happy....and he spent a lot of money on that car along with a secondary charging plug to charge it outside his garage as he has been advised to not charge it inside.
Hi. That is real good for the economy. Buy an electric car and buy a new house after you charge it inside and it burns your old house down. I just can not keep my sarcastic mouth shut!

View attachment 1653071
Could it be any more obvious what the leftist marxist liberals agenda is to take all the power they can get with the most non sensical piece of legislation that throws common sense to the wind?

These political hacks are deranged to the core...

Could it be any more obvious what the leftist marxist liberals agenda is to take all the power they can get with the most non sensical piece of legislation that throws common sense to the wind?

H

Hi. NO NO Zerks that bill is only to help poor people vote (as many time as the want) Oh my what did I say. Look the Dems only want to help poor people out (so they do not have to work) OH my what did I say .

View attachment 1653098
Hi. I do not see anything good coming for motorhead at all. No racing no gas cars no gas bikes. They will go the way of th horse for transportation.

Back