2023 busa brand new $16,500

Crazy good deal. Sucks for sellers of used ones and rocks for the buyers. Thankfully, I bought mine with disposable income and with no intention of ever letting it go. I'd lose money selling it, and whatever money I could get for it, I wouldn't want it back. I don't want a different bike.

That price is up here in the Bay Area too.

1693779543993.png

the taxes and dealer fees will eat up that 2k

That's the whole point, every bike I ever bought new, by the time tax, tag, and title were added, the total was still under the retail price.
Gen3 prices havn't dropped here yet, but I see very few in stock, I don't think dealers want to risk losing money on them.

I just picked mine up yesterday for $15,999. That is in Southern California where they never do us any favors.

That's the whole point, every bike I ever bought new, by the time tax, tag, and title were added, the total was still under the retail price.
Gen3 prices havn't dropped here yet, but I see very few in stock, I don't think dealers want to risk losing money on them.
I was 18500 out the door including a new helmet.

Here’s one in Northern CA for $15,999 but that’s not the out the door price.

The reason I bought mine at Van Nuys is there was NO ADM. A lot of those great prices are not real, but I know Van Nuys is. Also, Wheels in Motion in Chatsworth is another NONE ADm dealer for UTVs, ATVs, bikes, etc. Bought my 2021 Kawasaki KRX1000 for $18,500 and with TTL was like $21K. Other dealers had lower prices, but when you got there, they would pile on $5K or so making the total like $22-24k before TTL. I got so tired of them doing that, wasting my time and gas money going all over, pisser.

The reason I bought mine at Van Nuys is there was NO ADM. A lot of those great prices are not real, but I know Van Nuys is. Also, Wheels in Motion in Chatsworth is another NONE ADm dealer for UTVs, ATVs, bikes, etc. Bought my 2021 Kawasaki KRX1000 for $18,500 and with TTL was like $21K. Other dealers had lower prices, but when you got there, they would pile on $5K or so making the total like $22-24k before TTL. I got so tired of them doing that, wasting my time and gas money going all over, pisser.
ADM is strictly the consumers fault. No one should have ever paid one. dealers should loose their licenses with the manufacturers for this.

Back