2022 Hayabusa in Simi Valley, CA

Mayhemlv

Registered
Hayabusa Fam,
I’ve enjoyed my time and lessons learned here, but it is time for me to take a step back. My 2022 Hayabusa is up for consignment at Simi Valley Cycles. I’ll post the link below. $15,999

I am the single owner and have professionally maintained this bike in stock form. 3190 miles on the clock and no accidents. New matched set of tires after nail puncture earlier this year. Dunlop Roadsmart IV (the newest model).

My bike had the recall on brake MC performed this spring along with a full service at that time. I also had a throttle body synchronization completed.

I have added swing arm spools, TRex engine guards, and TRex rad/cooler grille guard.

Garage kept bike, consistently on a tender. Bike has only had motul and ecstar synthetic oil. Bike fell off the stand once and I replaced scratched parts with factory replacements.
I’ll miss this bike but am looking forward to my new to me Bandit 1250S. I guess I’m a sucker for bikes needing TLC and that lack modern tech.

7E1F7109-DB99-4AD5-9553-65BD82C0640B.jpeg

541C5107-5EE7-4A60-B481-238344F84E5A.jpeg

Well, I plan to pick up my bike from the dealer and take it off of consignment. I am going to keep her and probably install some bar risers. Since I’ve had the Bandit with Holeshot bars, Corbin seat and hard luggage while my Busa was on the market, I’ve had time to think about how those features would clear up the minor reservations I have against the black beauty.

Well, I plan to pick up my bike from the dealer and take it off of consignment. I am going to keep her and probably install some bar risers. Since I’ve had the Bandit with Holeshot bars, Corbin seat and hard luggage while my Busa was on the market, I’ve had time to think about how those features would clear up the minor reservations I have against the black beauty.
If you plan to sell it let me know

Back