2022 Suzuki Hayabusa

LoosaBusa

Registered
Hi all,
Looking to sell my 2022 Huyabusa. Just moved to Florida from Washington State. I bought it new there in 2022 and had it shipped out last month when I moved

I have added added Yoshimura Slip Ons, HeliBars Risers and the rear seat cowl. Have all original parts. Photos tell the story, the bike is in like new condition. Never dropped, no falls, no excuses. The only blemish is a very small scratch on the seat cowl, which was there when I bought it as an accessory from the dealer (so they knocked a few bucks off.)

The motorcycle has 246 miles on it (not a typo). Clean and clear WA state title. Always stored indoors. I had a non-motorcycle injury and simply did not get a chance to ride it much. I have a couple bikes so I am looking to see if this can go to a good home. $16,500

Thanks and stay safe out there!

IMG_4997.jpeg

IMG_4971.jpeg

IMG_4970.jpeg

IMG_4969.jpeg

IMG_4968.jpeg

IMG_4967.jpeg

Hi all,
Looking to sell my 2022 Huyabusa. Just moved to Florida from Washington State. I bought it new there in 2022 and had it shipped out last month when I moved

I have added added Yoshimura Slip Ons, HeliBars Risers and the rear seat cowl. Have all original parts. Photos tell the story, the bike is in like new condition. Never dropped, no falls, no excuses. The only blemish is a very small scratch on the seat cowl, which was there when I bought it as an accessory from the dealer (so they knocked a few bucks off.)

The motorcycle has 246 miles on it (not a typo). Clean and clear WA state title. Always stored indoors. I had a non-motorcycle injury and simply did not get a chance to ride it much. I have a couple bikes so I am looking to see if this can go to a good home. $16,500

Thanks and stay safe out there!

View attachment 1671860

View attachment 1671861

View attachment 1671862

View attachment 1671863

View attachment 1671864

View attachment 1671865
Sold !

Back