2017 for sale for $10,500 is this a decent price?

Diamondman

Registered
I have found a 2017 for sale, its stretched 8" and lowered with blocks. has 12,500 miles on it, never crashed, one owner. He has the original parts that go with the bike. What say the group, is this a decent price on this bike?

I bought my 2013 last year for $10,834 with 5,800 miles on it. Stock except brock's titanium headers. At that time, i felt it was a bit overpriced but it was the only stock bike in my area so i bought it.

@Diamondman welcome to the forum. Good luck with your search.

Are there records for maintenance for the miles put on it? It is better than sitting with no miles for several years in that respect, but only if it was regularly maintained.

I think the price is a bit high but at the same time somewhat matches this screwball economy. If you like the setup as it is and you do not have to do any work, that would make it a little better of a value for you. Otherwise one can try negotiating some labor. Is the price firm or negotiable?

Are there records for maintenance for the miles put on it? It is better than sitting with no miles for several years in that respect, but only if it was regularly maintained.

I think the price is a bit high but at the same time somewhat matches this screwball economy. If you like the setup as it is and you do not have to do any work, that would make it a little better of a value for you. Otherwise one can try negotiating some labor. Is the price firm or negotiable?
He is firm at that price. yes, its been serviced at the dealership for all oil changes, he and a friend did the extended swing arm, lowering and slip on exhaust. prices seem crazy high on all used bikes for the past two years...

yeah, he's firm at the price. he still owes the credit union for it. i did see a 06 near Nashville for $6500 with 18k miles on it. he's firm on price, it has a few scratches, but is all stock. I'm to new to the Hayabusa market to know a good deal on one. thanks

In 2019 I bought a stock 2017 with 300 miles for $9500. My tech charged $760 for the first service = $10,260 total cost. Our area tends to have higher vehicle costs compared to other areas that I search. Three years have gone by and this maintained bike is $10500, during COVID, and has the original parts? Honestly it sounds reasonable.

Is the 2006 posted online where people here may be able to take a look from afar? Recently ridden and maintained? Good: You have cash for modifications and maintenance. Bad: Everything is older and subject to a bit more inspection.

Would these two bikes be the difference between cash and a loan for you? Cash would always be better than adding debt in my opinion.

Some others here can narrow down prices much better than I, to the $500 marks. Perhaps more can chime in. But I hope this helps.

In 2019 I bought a stock 2017 with 300 miles for $9500. My tech charged $760 for the first service = $10,260 total cost. Our area tends to have higher vehicle costs compared to other areas that I search. Three years have gone by and this maintained bike is $10500, during COVID, and has the original parts? Honestly it sounds reasonable.

Is the 2006 posted online where people here may be able to take a look from afar? Recently ridden and maintained? Good: You have cash for modifications and maintenance. Bad: Everything is older and subject to a bit more inspection.

Would these two bikes be the difference between cash and a loan for you? Cash would always be better than adding debt in my opinion.

Some others here can narrow down prices much better than I, to the $500 marks. Perhaps more can chime in. But I hope this helps.
Yes, the 2006 is posted in the nashville tn fb marketplace, the 2017 is in Knoxville tn fb marketplace.

8” stretch and lowered…hmmmm, drag bike?

The asking price (is) low blue book for my area

62F61AA5-DF4C-4756-B263-BA7C78C794FE.jpeg

05C3EFBD-508C-43FB-AFE7-0E3C1E58DD54.jpeg

I paid $10,500 out the door for my ‘09 when it was new. Based solely on year and price I’d say it sounds like a great price, especially since it comes with all the stock parts.
Does it have any other mods on it? Stock exhaust? What was the reason for the stretch and lower? Did he drag it or were they just for looks? How old is the owner? Does he seem like he took care of it or not? Intelligent and took care of it?

Back