Looking for decent rear hugger

icecreamman

Registered
Does anyone have any suggestions/pics for a rear hugger for a GenII??? I have looked at some on ebay but they do not really appeal to me. I am looking for one that has a chainguard built in but I would go with one that does not have one if the fit is decent. Thanks for any help with this.

iCE cream man Pyramid has to be the way to go ............. especially on the Ggen II as it goes down deep into the belly pan and protects the rectifier from rubbish and debri.
available from
www.streetfightersbydesign.com
Phone-530-587-8521

I'm in oz but David is in the US and Aussie guy I stock them

hugger.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

Hugger 8.jpg

Last edited:
I sure like that pyramid OB Boss. It looks like they make it in black and carbon. My busa is the 09 in silver. If they do not make in silver I would probably go with carbon. Can you hook me up with someone who sales them in US? You guys are great help. I have been looking on the internet for two weeks and I never stumbled upon this one. I think this is the one.

In Carbon $275 US and in Black $175 US
As you can see by pics added they sit low and protect rectifier ....... great fit also :beerchug:
Icecream man Streetfighters is in the US and have added his phne number in post
Phone-530-587-8521 ask for David Cork

Last edited:
Ice cream man :rofl: Kero wash and Blue label lube ............. this is my dyno mule she's done about 5000k on the Dyno ............ more miles than on the road :whistle:
Busily sorting out the ECU "flashing" .............. so also runs in a clean environment :thumbsup:

Me like too ! I've been looking round aswell, didn't like the powerbronze > but this is nice, its definately on my X-mas wish list ! :beerchug:

just got an email back from streetfighterbydesign, i had enquired about an NWS hugger as i've had 1 before

"Hi the NWS will only fit 2003/2007 for the 08 we have the pyramid in carbon at $265 looks and fits great sorry no photo today but I will have one next week you can call me to order "

Racer have contacted Streetfighter regards your mail as I have just re ordered more for stock myself.
Resend mail and ask for Pyramid (Note Pyramid own NWS)
There certianly available as it's fitted to my bike :thumbsup:

Gen II Carbon.jpg

Last edited:
Samm yes just peals off :thumbsup: and also the plexus one I left on just to show in reference how deep into the belly pan the hugger goes :beerchug:
The bracket on right side is also very tidy as it just uses the brake line bracket bolt to support it.
Pyramid / NWS would have to be the best fit and also most functional IMHO

Last edited:
Back