Man, Busa price drop, am I crazy not to buy?

Yep, dealer, and my local dealer seems to be up to the task of price matching to gain the business....

MMMMMMMMMM

man,now you have me thinking,I too was gonna wait out the month hoping the 09 would be unvailed by nbefore i made a decision.either way I dont think the price will increase,if anything they will want them off the floor to make room for the 09's...think its a win win!

Agreed that the 08 price won't go up, but the 09's won't be had for that price, so I may just have to grab an 08.....

:poke: I'm In the same boat. I'm waiting to see the 09's if no like want a blue k8. Then I found a deal on a local k8 orange with 2700 miles otd 10600. What to do, oh the drama:poke:

MadLight,

My local shop has a blue k8 as well (actually, they have all colors...). He told me he would be under 10k on a new unit, still in the crate.. Would be worth the trip over here and ride your new beast home...

If you want PM me and I can give you contact details

The thing you need to know is that you will pay sales tax for your state.. The price listed probably will not include this.. I am sure if you call them, they will explain it to you..

If they were on shaky ground or a shoddy merchant, they would not have 100% approval after 700+ transactions..

When I bought mine, the closest price I could get locally was 11,500.. I drove to Ohio, paid $8900 and then $700 in state/local license fees..

There are several sweet 08 models for sale right here on the oRg.

In Arizona a used bike from a private owner has license fees but you save the sales tax. Might be the same in your state.

Worth checking into.

r8

Yeah, My local dealer gave me the "scoop" on the 08's... He said it comes to roughly 9978 their cost, so anyone advertising lower, is either taking a loss or faking the numbers...

Of course, He offfered my choice of busa's, new in the crate for that $9978 plus tax, no other fees..... (which works out to 10,600 for me)

Maybe, just maybe...

Debating wether I want bike payments or not, as my other bike is paid off...

UK

:poke: Hey Urban I called them but they wouldnot give me the manager. The sales man quoted 11,300.00 otd. I'm Fl resident to. But he offer he made you is what I was lookin for. For that I'll travel.:drool:

There's a difference between driving over for christmas gifts and a motor vehicle....

You don't have to license christmas gifts and your SUPPOSE TO license motor vehicles where you reside. :poke:

I used to live in a Cross-Border Shopping state, OR. While vehicles with Washington plates filled all the retail store parking lots, my state deduction out of my paycheck kept getting higher and higher.... do the retailers give a crap? NOT!

Last edited:
Back