Man, Busa price drop, am I crazy not to buy?

You want my 2 cents, oh good, cause I was gonna give it anyway... :laugh:

1. Never buy a MC off eBay! Drive up there and make the deal, or call and make a deal.
2. Wait for the 09s. Three months after they come out you will get them for $1,000.00 less, or more. There are more than three dealers across the USA who will sell cheap, and ship. Check the thread about "lowest price on an 08."

Good luck!

P.

:beerchug:

1. Never buy a MC off eBay! Drive up there and make the deal, or call and make a deal.
2. Wait for the 09s. Three months after they come out you will get them for $1,000.00 less, or more. There are more than three dealers across the USA who will sell cheap, and ship. Check the thread about "lowest price on an 08."

Good luck!

P.

Hey! That was a nickels worth. :laugh:

r8

That dealer in OH is for real. (The one on evilbay)My brother went down there last year to look at Busa's. They are the least expensive dealer around these parts. But they are for real. Just thought I'd clear that up.

I'm pretty much out of the game for what is remaining of this riding season (hit a patch of sand this weekend and trashed my gixxer) so I'm going to wait on the 09s. My reasoning is that things like the ignition wire harness routing and whatever other minor first year production annoyances/problems should be resolved by the time the 09s are actually shipped to dealers. As far as colors for the USA, we should know something towards the end of the month from the LV dealer show!

Good luck!

P.

I did get my 06 new off Ebay... best deal I could find w/ or wo/ taxes by over $1500

There's a difference between driving over for christmas gifts and a motor vehicle....

You don't have to license christmas gifts and your SUPPOSE TO license motor vehicles where you reside. :poke:

hmmm....I was ASSUMMING that if I went to Del with cash in hand,I would just have to pay to title and register...no?

Back