2015 HAYA's in the Hills

ok guys..i suck...to busy. money short due to doing deck and planning hawaii vacation. mary not getting up and walking around fast enough...Illuminati (mark) texted me today. i am handing him the reigns. i will try to help him but im letting him plan this year. i do hope it comes together and again im sorry i just haven't been able to get excited to do this.

With that being said, I was thinking we would go back to where we had HIH a couple years ago, Cooks National Forrest, "The Devils Spine". It has many twists and turns and Chris gave me the name of the place we stayed and contact info. It's not very expensive and it should accommodate us all. Thoughts?

I'm still up for keeping the dates of Aug 20th - 23rd but I have to call and see if the place is available. I'll let everyone know.

With that being said, I was thinking we would go back to where we had HIH a couple years ago, Cooks National Forrest, "The Devils Spine". It has many twists and turns and Chris gave me the name of the place we stayed and contact info. It's not very expensive and it should accommodate us all. Thoughts?

I'm still up for keeping the dates of Aug 20th - 23rd but I have to call and see if the place is available. I'll let everyone know.

Do you have a link or address for the rental property?

Almost any date in July or August will work for me. Just need to get this thing planned out and on the books.

Ok I'd like to throw this out there. My girlfriend can't make the Aug dates so if like to see if people would be up for doing HIH in July. From 16th Thursday - 19th Sunday.

Hey guys. So I'm going to at the following dates for HIH:
July 23rd Thursday - July 26th Sunday
July 30th Thursday - Aug 2nd Sunday
Aug 20th Thursday - Aug 23rd Sunday

I'd like to get the Creek side or wood haven Cabins (has a garage for the bikes). I'll call Monday and post up what's available.

creekside is his new project and a bit more money...nice house... woodhaven we have rented before and half the price.

Hey guys. So I'm going to at the following dates for HIH:
July 23rd Thursday - July 26th Sunday

I'd like to get the Creek side or wood haven Cabins (has a garage for the bikes). I'll call Monday and post up what's available.

Just wondering is there a problem with going from WEDNESDAY to Sunday like we did last year.

It's just if I'm going to travel a long ways to get there I would like to stay an extra day - That way we also have another day to ride if
the weather doesn't cooperate. ???

Mark, These 2 would work for me.
Let me know if you need any help?

Alrighty! I've got the dates for the cabin. It's Woodhaven which has a secure garage for all of our bikes! Many of us have stayed there before and it accommodates up to 8-10 so let's get this going. I'm going to need people to bring fire wood, food and obviously byob. Knippie and West, I've even mapped out another dirt mountain road for just us to go on!!!!
The cabin is $650 for those days so however many people come, we'll divide it evenly across the board.

The dates are:
Sept 3rd (Thursday) - 6th (Sunday)

Remember this is Memorial Day weekend so you should have Monday off. If the majority would like to stay until Monday that's fine but it's anoth $100.

Alrighty! I've got the dates for the cabin. It's Woodhaven which has a secure garage for all of our bikes! Many of us have stayed there before and it accommodates up to 8-10 so let's get this going. I'm going to need people to bring fire wood, food and obviously byob. Knippie and West, I've even mapped out another dirt mountain road for just us to go on!!!!
The cabin is $650 for those days so however many people come, we'll divide it evenly across the board.

The dates are:
Sept 3rd (Thursday) - 6th (Sunday)

Remember this is Memorial Day weekend so you should have Monday off. If the majority would like to stay until Monday that's fine but it's anoth $100.

I WAS WRONG!!!!!

***The dates are Aug 27th - 30th***

Hope you all have a great time, sorry i wont be able to make it!, Funds this year are real short! Plus wont have a bike then either!

i cant commit. with mary's leg i just dont feel right doing this. hell ill be lucky if she can walk unaided when we go to hawaii...

Sucks you cant make it,but we better see all of you next year...if you can stop down for a few chris would be nice to see ya,but understand with mary...tell her to get better soon,we will miss you all this year....

Back